PDA

View Full Version : Some people don't know when to just STFU!

blacklistedbully
02-06-2014, 04:59 PM
Not mentioning any names here, but truly, somebody on this board has gone way beyond annoying. Even when you feel sure you're 100% right and everybody else just doesn't "get it", there comes a time when it's much wiser to just shut up and let it go.

C222
02-06-2014, 05:15 PM
Not mentioning any names here, but truly, somebody on this board has gone way beyond annoying. Even when you feel sure you're 100% right and everybody else just doesn't "get it", there comes a time when it's much wiser to just shut up and let it go.

Yeah, starting a thread about someone being annoying and not saying who it is, isn't annoying at all**

blacklistedbully
02-06-2014, 05:18 PM
Yeah, starting a thread about someone being annoying and not saying who it is, isn't annoying at all**

You worried it's you? If you've been paying attention the last day, you'd know exactly who I'm talking about. No need to call him out by name to satisfy your need to be kept in the loop.

C222
02-06-2014, 05:27 PM
You worried it's you? If you've been paying attention the last day, you'd know exactly who I'm talking about. No need to call him out by name to satisfy your need to be kept in the loop.

I honestly don't care. Just pointing out that you are being annoying.