PDA

View Full Version : Quay...

BankerDog
02-06-2014, 11:52 AM
Why would Quay still be here today if he signed with WGA yesterday??

Political Hack
02-06-2014, 11:53 AM
he really likes the Hunt Club?

starkvegasdawg
02-06-2014, 11:54 AM
It's going to take him a while to pack up all that talent and potential he wasted.

Esmerelda Villalobos
02-06-2014, 11:55 AM
Why would Quay still be here today if he signed with WGA yesterday??

Because he is ins school. I imagine he will have to finish semester to be eligible there.

NCDawg
02-06-2014, 12:04 PM
Really can't figure out why he went there. Guess it's because he feels like he won't have to work as hard to play on their team.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
02-06-2014, 12:08 PM
Doesn't Will Hall coach there and isn't he from Amory?

mstatefan91
02-06-2014, 12:14 PM
Really can't figure out why he went there. Guess it's because he feels like he won't have to work as hard to play on their team.

I would have to guess that he had a problem with the staff here. That's all I can guess since he is willing to play football somewhere else.
Some people have thin skin even if they are 2-3 times the size of a normal human being.

CJDAWG85
02-06-2014, 12:31 PM

I think he is at West Alabama.

Todd4State
02-06-2014, 12:36 PM

Yes. He just took the job this off season and he was at West Alabama before taking the job there.

justwin
02-06-2014, 01:21 PM
He signed to play for Coach Chris Wilson & when Wilson left, he was done. All he talked about in the recruiting process was Coach Chris Wilson. He even enrolled early. That alone should've had him play more in year 1.

NCDawg
02-06-2014, 02:20 PM
He signed to play for Coach Chris Wilson & when Wilson left, he was done. All he talked about in the recruiting process was Coach Chris Wilson. He even enrolled early. That alone should've had him play more in year 1.

Maybe he should have contacted Coach Wilson at Southern Cal. He may have had an opening for him.

quickstrike2
02-06-2014, 02:58 PM
Coach Wilson and Quad had very similar careers at State so that makes since.

Coach34
02-06-2014, 03:04 PM

Not really.

Quay struggled to get along with Wilson and served a couple of in house suspensions his Freshman season. So then Turner came along. Oil and Water. 2 DL coaches- both unable to get along with Quay. Quay was processed and is now paying his own way to State. Hope he passes and does well at his new destination.

And as an added reward- separating Quay from Nick James has been the best thing to happen to James.