PDA

View Full Version : Law situation

Rebel
02-06-2014, 09:59 AM
Co

Pollodawg
02-06-2014, 10:01 AM
Hope this one post was worth it. Slink on back to the plantation, brah. Thanks for reading.

natchezdawg
02-06-2014, 10:03 AM
http://www.diehardsport.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/74d.gif

Esmerelda Villalobos
Co

Thanks for the check

notsofarawaydawg
Co

We call these cowards "chicken shit" where I was raised. 4 out of 5 bitches.

hells bells
02-06-2014, 10:04 AM
Hope this one post was worth it. Slink on back to the plantation, brah. Thanks for reading.

Think someone has been grazing in the marihuana fields this morning in Oxfart.

Pollodawg
02-06-2014, 10:07 AM
Think someone has been grazing in the marihuana fields this morning in Oxfart.

No. You've never met a bear in your life that couldn't be a rebel flag waving moron without an once of dope. Weed is not a valid excuse for their stupidity. It's embarrassing to the entire state, really.

Pollodawg
02-06-2014, 10:12 AM
I saw where he said we were 6-6 in year five. Ok. But in year two, Dan went 9-4, 4-4 in the conference, beat a ranked team on the road, and blew out our opponent in a better bowl. Freeze scraped by in the Music City Bowl, went 3-5 in the conference, and got his gimmick ass high school offense shut the total hell down by Alabama. Since you want to compare and all.

But, I do hope you enjoyed that once-in-a-life time win over LSU and top ten recruiting class. Betcha can't do it again.

whosyourdawgy
02-06-2014, 10:14 AM
You are on a State board defending your recruiting. Who gives a shit. I don't think anyone ever said that the Rebs sent the LOI to themselves you dumbass. What is being said is that momma wanted her son in Oxford so bad for some reason that she forged the sig and sent it in. Why she wants him in Oxford so bad is the question that is being raised. I for one don't give a rats ass what or who you sign. Yes we have won 4 out of 5, yes we went 6-6 last season(OSU, Bama, A&M, LSU, Auburn, USC). You beat LSU last season out of that group, a mediocre UT, and nobody else worth a shit, and we beat you, we finished AHEAD of you in the SEC West, you won ONE more game than us last season. So WTF are you thumping your chest so much about? Oh yes, you won recruiting again by a bunch of subjective polls which is yalls favorite type of poll so you can CLAIM things that aren't really there. Get back to your board and enjoy your recruiting victory. Get back to me in 4 years with this class and see which one was ACTUALLY better.

DancingRabbit
02-06-2014, 10:39 AM
you won ONE more game than us last season.

This year they won the same number as we did last year - 8 games

Jack Lambert
02-06-2014, 10:43 AM
can I have your vCash?

elitedawgs
02-06-2014, 10:51 AM
#MerryBanmas