PDA

View Full Version : Rumors about Tee?

state66
02-06-2014, 12:33 AM
people are saying Tee sent us his LOI but with no parents signature, then while we were trying to get his dad to sign it an LOI was sent to ole miss with his mom and Tee's signature. Is that true? Did he really send us an LOI just not completed?

defiantdog
02-06-2014, 12:40 AM
No.... he's all in with reverend beaver. Its common that recruits commit without taking OV's BTW. He'll most likely not finish the semester out, transfer back to Cali, go to more Juco, then play one year at USCw, and then enter the draft .... but knowing OM, they'll process him through

thf24
02-06-2014, 12:43 AM
No.... he's all in with reverend beaver. Its common that recruits commit without taking OV's BTW. He'll most likely not finish the semester out, transfer back to Cali, go to more Juco, then play one year at USCw, and then enter the draft .... but knowing OM, they'll process him through

That's a pretty likely outcome in my opinion. To be fair, it would have been a likely outcome if he signed with us too. If he reaches August still wanting to play for Ole Miss, they'll get him in, but if he has any second thoughts, he has an easy out.

BeardoMSU
02-06-2014, 12:43 AM
There is no way in hell he won't get qualified. Remember, this is the same bastion of southern academia and class that cleared Dr. Jerrell "Rhodes Scholar" Powe. Tee will be a walk in the park.

Todd4State
02-06-2014, 12:45 AM
people are saying Tee sent us his LOI but with no parents signature, then while we were trying to get his dad to sign it an LOI was sent to ole miss with his mom and Tee's signature. Is that true? Did he really send us an LOI just not completed?

I don't know if that's true or not, but it does sound like something Ole Miss would pull.

Coach34
02-06-2014, 12:46 AM
I doubt that happened