PDA

View Full Version : Vandy article- better late than never!

Todd4State
04-30-2013, 08:23 PM
http://maroonandwhitenation.com/?p=5665

Goat Holder
04-30-2013, 09:00 PM
Pretty good article, Todd.

I don't know that I agree about 3rd base though, I still think Norris should be there. But I have resigned myself to the fact that Cohen gonna Cohen. I have no clue why Flair isn't in the lineup, and I also don't know why Frost EVER sees the field. Cohen just gonna Cohen.

I 100% agree on Corbin's tenure vs. Cohen's. 5 years from now I think we'll be on a higher level than Vandy's. I also know about that need-based stuff from a friend of mine that went to Vanderbilt. I absolutely agree on our crowds coming back too....people need to realize that that is our selling point....we can't live off tradition forever. Need to make some more.

Definitely keep it up with the MLB type details....that's good stuff that most people don't know, including me.

CadaverDawg
04-30-2013, 09:09 PM
Great read, man. I agree.

Man, I wish we could see more of Flair. Is he a Freshman?

Todd4State
04-30-2013, 10:49 PM
Thanks! Flair is indeed a RS freshman. One thing I noticed in Memphis regarding Daryl Norris was he was limping around after the game, which leads me to believe he is not 100% either.

Frost is not that bad of a player- as long as we put him in a position to succeed- which is second base, pinch runner, maybe some pinch hits, etc. But it's not third base.