02-05-2014, 10:51 PM
It's a miracle

Coach34
02-05-2014, 11:40 PM
Shooter Cunningham hit another 3 tonight

Dawg61
02-05-2014, 11:43 PM
Shooter Cunningham hit another 3 tonight

Yup yup with the Moore, Bear, Roq rotation. The spacing with those four is OKCesque.**

BeardoMSU
02-06-2014, 12:22 AM
I'm tired of seeing Jacoby out there. He's horrible.

Dawg61
02-06-2014, 12:29 AM
I'm tired of seeing Jacoby out there. He's horrible.

Yup as is Bloodman, Thomas, and recently Borchert and Sword. We suck something awful in basketball. Lets hire Bruce Pearl right now. Only half-kidding.

BeardoMSU
02-06-2014, 12:34 AM
Bruce could coach some damn basketball. The biggest thing I loved about him is he made a point to have one of the top 3 strongest strengths of schedule every single year; meanwhile, Stans had us playing patty-cake with the likes of Miami (of Ohio), Ryder, Akron, etc.

Bruce Pearl was adored by the UT fans..much in the same way Dan Mullen was unconditionally loved in 2009 and 2010.

Dawg61
02-06-2014, 12:57 AM
Bruce Pearl raised the average attendance at the Vols games by over 7,400 PER GAME. He had the Vols 4th in the nation at over 19,600 fans in attendance PER GAME. That's almost double the Hump when the Hump is SOLD-OUT. I'm not going to even go into his success per wins and losses. His show cause has already expired. He's there for the taking. I wonder which school will show the stones to hire him. They will immediately win 10 more games the next season if they do.

BeardoMSU
02-06-2014, 12:59 AM
Agreed. It won't be long until he's a rockstar again. What could have been...

Dawg61
02-06-2014, 01:13 AM
Agreed. It won't be long until he's a rockstar again. What could have been...

It still can. I'll get blasted for it but it's true. MSU COULD hire Bruce Pearl tomorrow. But we won't. We'll give Ray his fair shake and I do admire that. That doesn't mean the other half of me wouldn't be dancing all day long for a month straight if we did something totally unexpected and hired Bruce Pearl. Ask yourself would you rather have Bruce Pearl tomorrow or Rick Ray for 2 more years? Answer it honestly. You already know my answer. I never would of hired Ray from the start so I wouldn't be stuck in this predicament. But since Stricklin did hire him we are now stuck in the moral obligation to give him his fair shake but he's not getting that and I fear will never get that. We are just delaying the inevitable imo. Except when the inevitable has finally arrived Bruce Pearl will be long gone and taking a team to the NCAA. In fact I'd be willing to bet all my vcash that Bruce Pearl is in the NCAA tournament before MSU is again.

engie
02-06-2014, 01:33 AM
You are assuming that Pearl would jump at the chance to come to MSU -- when there is no such guarantee and is actually a bit doubtful right now IMO.

Why would he come here when he's probably about to get his old job back for more money than we can offer in a place where he's already proven he can win big?

Dawg61
02-06-2014, 01:41 AM
You are assuming that Pearl would jump at the chance to come to MSU -- when there is no such guarantee and is actually a bit doubtful right now IMO.

Why would he come here when he's probably about to get his old job back for more money than we can offer in a place where he's already proven he can win big?

There's zero chance Tennessee will hire Bruce Pearl back. All their fans want him back but the president will never allow it to happen. That school is all about being publicly correct. Pearl burnt too many bridges at UT. They just fired Brad Pendergrass (yes that bald headed Brad that was Croom's secretary) for leaking the Nike info before they had the chance to make a huge announcement about it with some crazy uniform showcase or some shit. Bruce Pearl knows all about MSU and he knows he can win here. Get Stricklin in the room with him and make the money right and Pearl will take this job. Of course do it on the extreme hush and hush in case he declines but real real soon Bruce Pearl IS GOING to have plenty of opportunities beating down his door. MSU could beat everyone else to the punch right now. We won't though.