PDA

View Full Version : Damn good class and we should be proud

defiantdog
02-05-2014, 05:58 PM
Now that the drama has simmered.... it's time to think who our playmakers will be for this next season....

OFFENSE:
QB - Dak Prescott
RB - Josh Robinson, Ashton Shumpert, Aeris Williams
WR - Jameon Lewis, Fred Ross, De'Runnya Wilson, Fred Brown, Joe Morrow, Shelby Christy, Gabe Myles, Jesse Jackson, Jamoral Graham
TE - Malcolm Johnson, Artimas Samuel, Darrion Hutcherson, BJ Hammond, Brandon Hill

DEFENSE:
DT - Chris Jones, Nick James, Nelson Adams, PJ Jones, Cory Thomas, Braxton Hoyett
DE - Preston Smith, AJ Jefferson, Torrey Dale, Ryan Brown, Trent Simpson, Will Coleman (Chris Jones here as well)
LB - Matthew Wells, Benardrick McKinney, Beniquez Brown, Richie Brown, Dez Harris, Zach Jackson, Dee Arrington, Quadry Antoine, Gerri Green (a ton of speed here)
DB - Jamerson Love, Taveze Calhoun, Will Redmond, Cedric Jiles, Jahmere Irvin-Sills, Tolando Cleveland, Kivon Coleman
S - Jay Hughes, Justin Cox, Kendrick Market, Deontay Evans, Brandon Wells, JT Gray, Chris Rayford

Guys, have more depth than we've had in a long time. It's difficult to get a 4* or 5* recruit and then tell them they will have to redshirt or be thrown into the rotation. And honestly, I don't think we've ever had this type of speed on defense before.... these guys are fast. I'm happy with the 2014 class. The 2015 class will be a different story.... simply because they will be sign and play guys. We may have the ability to play a lot of freshmen in 2015.

Todd4State
02-05-2014, 06:15 PM
Dan can't recruit.**

I'm pumped about next year.

cbrunt29
02-05-2014, 06:18 PM
Hail damn state

Atrain311
02-05-2014, 06:42 PM
First post, but of that list on the defense alone I conservatively counted 14 guys who I feel will definitely have a chance at the nfl.

It sucks losing Tee, but it's at one position where we won't miss him. Love, Calhoun, and Redmond are as good a trio of corners you will find anywhere.

Schultzy
02-05-2014, 06:43 PM
PJ Jones is a tackle, just saying. Corey Thomas signing with us is a thousand times the news that the db Shephard is.

Classes should be rated mostly by the talent of the players who put their hand on the ground.

solodawg
02-05-2014, 06:44 PM
I'm another one who is pumped about next season..I love our schedule and it's about time we got a break with it. If we can keep injuries down, we will do something special I feel..

defiantdog
02-05-2014, 06:52 PM
I'm another one who is pumped about next season..I love our schedule and it's about time we got a break with it. If we can keep injuries down, we will do something special I feel..

Especially if we get someone like Malik Dear to commit on Junior Day