PDA

View Full Version : I think Tee was Scared

tcdog70
02-05-2014, 04:24 PM
he has all the hype, but the truth be told He might not have made the 3 deep.Playing for the Rebs might be a lot easier than cracking our lineup. Plus he got some change to go to the Library.

Saltydog
02-05-2014, 05:30 PM
contriubted a lot next year.

BeardoMSU
02-05-2014, 05:38 PM
Agreed, Salty.

I know a lot of people are in "save face" mode, but seriously guys, get a grip. It's one guy. Is he talented? Yes. Did we want him? Yes. Am I pissed we didn't get him? Hell yes. But all of this back-tracking rubbish about how "he's not that good", "he's got grade problems", "he'd have been lucky to scratch our 3 deep", etc. is just dumb.

It's literally the same type of deluding we make fun of OM crazies for.

solodawg
02-05-2014, 05:45 PM
The best thing we could all do is just forget Tee..Quit discussing him and not even mention his name on our boards. He's is nothing to MSU now.

tcdog70
02-05-2014, 05:48 PM
Is He better than Will or Calhoun or Love or Cox? I have seen them play in the SEC. I didn't say he wasn't any Good. I meant He would have an easier road to play at Oxford than at Starkville. Did He play last year at Holmes? They suxed. I would like for Him to have inked with Us. But we are fine at His position. If you don't think players look at who their competition is you are fooling yourself..

BossDawg
02-05-2014, 05:50 PM
The best thing we could all do is just forget Tee..Quit discussing him and not even mention his name on our boards. He's is nothing to MSU now.

Thank you. I feel like we're gonna be a-ok at corner with or without Tee.

tcdog70
02-05-2014, 05:54 PM
checked his stats at Holmes-54 tackles and a whopping 1 interception.

thf24
02-05-2014, 05:57 PM
Agreed, Salty.

I know a lot of people are in "save face" mode, but seriously guys, get a grip. It's one guy. Is he talented? Yes. Did we want him? Yes. Am I pissed we didn't get him? Hell yes. But all of this back-tracking rubbish about how "he's not that good", "he's got grade problems", "he'd have been lucky to scratch our 3 deep", etc. is just dumb.

It's literally the same type of deluding we make fun of OM crazies for.

I won't pretend for a second that he's not a great talent and losing him doesn't hurt, but I don't think it's a stretch to say he wouldn't have played a lot early and maybe not a lot at all his first year either. He wouldn't have been joining the team until August; not a lot of time to learn the scheme. It'll probably be the same at Ole Miss, even though they probably told him he'll start day 1.

EAVdog
02-05-2014, 05:58 PM
It took him hours to change his twitter background and pics with our coaches and he tweeted a simple "Hotty Toddy". The kid was probably made an offer too good to pass up and did what he thought he had to do.

I wouldn't put a lot of stock in the kid ever making it to the next level. And sure it would have been great to get him but I wasn't going to hold my breath that he'll pass 30 hours before August.

Oh well he'll get to lose the Egg Bowl for 3 years if he makes it.