PDA

View Full Version : I'm over Shepard

Sacrifice
02-05-2014, 04:20 PM
I know OM will claim this as some kind of ****ed up moral victory but In all honesty, I'm not to upset over losing a DB who probably would've been rotated with 4 other DBs. Hell we just signed Statley, graham, green, Thomas, Williams, Jackson and a whole host of players who wanna grind for state. We just beat there ass with a 3rd string QB, steam rolled rices ass in a bowl game and we have more talent on this team than I ever remember. **** Ole miss, this is a good day to be a dawg!!!!

Raytoraid83
02-05-2014, 04:34 PM
Now that I've heard the full story on Tee I am too. Freeze went to 6 of our recruits trying to flip them to embarrass Mullen. After they all turned him down and Aeris mom told him to F off, they hand delivered Tee a LOI with some "incentives". If the only player that gives them the time of day is a JUCO guy that has been committed to us for less than a month, played in California, and most likely is not gonna make grades, that's pathetic. Hugh is the biggest hypocrite in the SEC and I can't wait till he gets exposed.