PDA

View Full Version : Nelson Adams weighs in...

defiantdog
02-05-2014, 03:47 PM
http://i60.tinypic.com/hslymt.jpg

Coach34
02-05-2014, 03:48 PM
@NelsonAdams12 2m
I guarantee they won't get this one ------> @FletcherAdams43

2015 crootin is already in full force

CJDAWG85
02-05-2014, 03:51 PM
Love it!

Lloyd Christmas
02-05-2014, 03:53 PM
Yea but he can't guarantee he won't go to Bama either.

Coach34
02-05-2014, 03:56 PM
Yea but he can't guarantee he won't go to Bama either.

that we can live with

mic
02-05-2014, 03:58 PM
@NelsonAdams12 2m
I guarantee they won't get this one ------> @FletcherAdams43

2015 crootin is already in full force

someone copy this to Mr. David..

Sacrifice
02-05-2014, 03:58 PM
Hell yeah that's what I'm taking about. I got to watch him play last year and that kid is relentless. Probably the best Defensive lineman I saw last season.

hailmari
02-05-2014, 03:59 PM
Bama is definitely the competition there, but I couldn't imagine passing on a chance to play college for two years next to my brother.

defiantdog
02-05-2014, 04:05 PM
Adams and Lewis may be a packaged deal as well. We really have to get these guys. Alabama will recruit the hell out of these guys though. Hopefully Nelson Adams keeps on them.

Lloyd Christmas
02-05-2014, 04:10 PM
that we can live with

If we have the year we are supposed to have next year combined with the fact that his brother is on the team then there is no excuse for not getting him.

BeardoMSU
02-05-2014, 04:18 PM
If we have the year we are supposed to have next year combined with the fact that his brother is on the team then there is no excuse for not getting him.

Yeah, well this is sort of the same tune most of us were singing after the 2010 season, then all of a sudden the bottom fell out, with all our croots jumping ship for a 4 win team.

That being said, we can only control what we can control, and for next year, that's winning a shit ton of games. Hopefully the rest will fall into place.

Coach34
02-05-2014, 04:21 PM

Alabama is the best program in the nation. That is more than enough excuse. They have had 4 straight #1 recruiting classes for a reason

Rick Danko
02-05-2014, 04:41 PM
Alabama is the best program in the nation. That is more than enough excuse. They have had 4 straight #1 recruiting classes for a reason

It's ****ing sickening, to be honest. I am so damn sick of hearing about Alabama year after year, damn you Little Nicky.

smootness
02-05-2014, 04:43 PM
Adams and Lewis would be a huge pull for us, and it is very doable.

And I feel more and more confident that once we get an in-state kid to commit, we can hang onto them. So I don't worry too much about Ole Miss coming in and taking a lot of these guys, especially since so many seem to have State ties early.

Next year will get crazy on rumors, but lately a lot of the 'rumors' thrown around late have been quickly dismissed and have amounted to nothing. The only kids they've 'flipped' recently are kids that had Ole Miss ties early that we were somewhat surprised we got in the first place...like Kailo Moore and Rawlings.

If Dontae Jones commits to us, then he's the type I think that could eventually flip. And we'll see on Jay Johnson, I don't feel real great about him. But Adams, Lewis, Washington, Myers, Minshew, J'Mar Smith? If we get those guys, I feel confident we can keep them; they have enough State support around them.

Even the toss-up guys like Peters, Patterson, and Dear don't really have strong Ole Miss ties.

NBdawg17
02-05-2014, 05:15 PM
Rebs going to have to spend the hell out of some money in 2015.
We have a good chance with most the top Ms prospects. Hopefully we can keep coaching staff together thru next year.

Bothrops
02-05-2014, 05:24 PM
I doubt we sign a class ranked any higher than the 2012-13 classes next year..and that's if everything goes well. If the talent is rich in MS some of it will be poached by Bama and LSU and some will be bought away. It's the realities of recruiting for us. Next year could be more drama than any of us can stand. I'm not looking forward to it to be honest.

BeardoMSU
02-05-2014, 05:30 PM
This is true.

First thing is first, though. Before we start counting recruits, we need to beat those bitches down in their place - that's the best exclamation point we can have going down the recruiting stretch.

Todd4State
02-05-2014, 05:38 PM
J'Mar Smith may also be a baseball prospect and want to play in college FWIW.

AlSwearengen
02-05-2014, 07:34 PM
time for a "Forward Bulldogs" project with a really big hat being passed around.

War Machine Dawg
02-05-2014, 08:00 PM
time for a "Forward Bulldogs" project with a really big hat being passed around.

I have 2 words: Bracky. Brett.

FlabLoser
02-05-2014, 08:07 PM
Bama is definitely the competition there, but I couldn't imagine passing on a chance to play college for two years next to my brother.

Small SEC school signs younger brother of a big time croot. Older croot comes of age and little school holds off the big boys to sign big time croot.

Sound familiar? We damn well better do it.