PDA

View Full Version : Coach

msstate7
04-30-2013, 06:30 PM
Barkman on sps must be missing you. He's asking if someone over there is you

CadaverDawg
04-30-2013, 06:32 PM
That has to be Goat. Similar posting style. But then again, I think I remember Goat's first EliteDawg post saying "I have been banned for the last time on SPS"....so maybe I'm wrong

engie
04-30-2013, 06:55 PM
Posting style is nothing like Coach and his actual arguments are an insult to Coach's opinions and his delivery of those opinions.

Plus, that guy is actually attempting to make a case that aTm is destined for mediocrity long-term -- Can't believe I let myself get suckered into a slap fight with him...

engie
04-30-2013, 06:56 PM
Posting style is nothing like Coach and his actual arguments are an insult to Coach's opinions and his delivery of those opinions.

Plus, that guy is actually attempting to make a case that aTm is destined for mediocrity long-term. I should have dropped the argument at that point and let him go...

Will James
04-30-2013, 07:13 PM
I think it's funny that there are 5 locked threads on page 1. Fascists.

Political Hack
04-30-2013, 07:15 PM
A&M is a beast in waiting. This year I think there's a chance for a dip, but they're going to be damn good for a long time.

msstate7
04-30-2013, 07:16 PM

I've gotten several locked myself. Seems no one likes me there. Haha

Political Hack
04-30-2013, 07:17 PM

why are there so many locked threads over there? Just dumb bickering?

MSUDawg4Life
04-30-2013, 07:18 PM
Actually ....

Drewbowski
04-30-2013, 07:43 PM
fascists

engie
04-30-2013, 07:47 PM
A&M is a beast in waiting. This year I think there's a chance for a dip, but they're going to be damn good for a long time.

Exactly.

They are exactly what LSU was in 2000 and Florida was in 1990...

Coach34
04-30-2013, 07:52 PM
I still read on SPS- but have not posted since I retired. I've wished I could a few times- no doubt.

Will James has done a dead-****ing-on impression of me online. It was impressive.

Hump4Hoops
04-30-2013, 10:43 PM
I've gotten several locked myself. Seems no one likes me there. Haha

Its because you keep going Full Metal Homophobe in threads.

Esmerelda Villalobos
04-30-2013, 10:44 PM
I still read on SPS- but have not posted since I retired. I've wished I could a few times- no doubt.

Will James has done a dead-****ing-on impression of me online. It was impressive.

sixpack has improved since you left. Not BECAUSE you left but they actually are starting discussions that are entertaining, like they use to. I imagine it is because traffic has slowed down since you left.

msstate7
04-30-2013, 10:59 PM
Its because you keep going Full Metal Homophobe in threads.

Yeah I'm sure I took it too far. I think being gay is a sin, but I commit many others myself. I should show the compassion of my Savior and not be so critical of others. If I offended anyone, I apologize

FISHDAWG
05-01-2013, 08:59 AM
Yeah I'm sure I took it too far. I think being gay is a sin, but I commit many others myself. I should show the compassion of my Savior and not be so critical of others. If I offended anyone, I apologize
AND THIS IS A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE BOARDS .... Msstate7 ... I think the same way but over here there seems to be a little more tolerance for the person .... and should anyone feel the need - strap on the gloves and hit the political ring for a few rounds - get it out of your system and return to some decent sports discussion ...... no need for the smartasses here (other than good natured ribbing)