PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else think Tee set us up?

SunCoastDog
02-05-2014, 03:03 PM
Maybe he was privately committed to TSUN all along, just so Freezus could stick it to us on NSD.

Esmerelda Villalobos
02-05-2014, 03:04 PM
Maybe he was privately committed to TSUN all along, just so Freezus could stick it to us on NSD.

No. He is a guy with no obligations. He isnt from here. He made a business decision that best suited him.

quickstrike2
02-05-2014, 03:07 PM
Who knows. Recruiting is crazy. Can i see it? Yes, they flipped two of their own this year and tried to send Pack on a last weekend visit for some reason.

Coach34
02-05-2014, 03:11 PM
#bidness decision

West Houston Dog
02-05-2014, 03:16 PM
POS

he fits in perfectly with the school that employs him.

recruiting by any means necessary....

RougeDawg
02-05-2014, 03:21 PM
He set him self up for some long seasons in Oxford, after which he will be discarded by the Bear faithful and stricken from town. Their track record speaks for itself, and look at Oxford's demographics. They only tolerate specific types of people, if they think OM will benefit from it. Once you potential to contribute diminishes, you are thrown in the garbage like a used up paper towel.

Like I always say, you must Reap what you Sow.

CJDAWG85
02-05-2014, 03:29 PM
Tee didn't set us up... My guess is they threw a bunch of money at him and since he has no ties to anyone in this state, he took it. Simple business decision. Oh well... we got what we needed in this class and we should be really good next year. They need anything they can get to boost their overinflated egos.

Statecoachingblows**
02-05-2014, 03:30 PM
Who cares. What's done is done. We made out better last year with Chris Jones and we will come out better after this is all said and done. Don't have to deal with the will he/won't he qualify garbage. I see it as he chose them and their propaganda so he probably wouldn't have fit in with the guys that signed that WANTED to be dawgs. Rank the class where you want but id be willing to bet there's very few classes as close knit as ours seem to be. There's an attitude to this class that I really like. Not to much in your face BS just solid TEAMMATES. May be a few Nickoes from this group in 4-5 years. Guts and heart over stars all day! Here in about 11 months when Hugh is job hunting we will be solidifying our future.

BossDawg
02-05-2014, 03:32 PM
It just goes to show the kind of recruits they get...recruits that mirror their mindset - they want to play games and are too busy focusing on other people outside of their own. Their fans and recruits are nothing but a bunch of showboats that would rather win 15 minutes of fame rather than actual games.

deltadawg99
02-05-2014, 03:39 PM
Very strange deal. No other way around it.

The bottom line is that OM missed out on some of their big name guys and went "all in" on Sheppard. I'm not even sure how much they wanted him and I feel like it's more of an OM signing day press conference victory.

archdog
02-05-2014, 03:55 PM
Yeah, it seems like an easy setup. Too bad they got us. But you know what, who gives a crap. We beat them on the field in almost every sport. Let them pull this stunt, next year we may let our starting QB play the entire game. What a bunch of little bitches.

BogeyGolfer
02-05-2014, 04:19 PM
Really happy we got Thomas... I think he can play right away. There is a reason Clemson TN wanted him so bad... Heckuva job by our coaches. I will say this... Keep an eye on Gray, he may redshirt next year, but may start as a redshirt freshmen I think he is ultimate sleeper.