PDA

View Full Version : Is rosebowl in shambles?

Esmerelda Villalobos
02-05-2014, 02:09 PM
How many times can you take it in the gnads and keep getting up?

gtowndawg
02-05-2014, 02:14 PM
that's it. Rosebowl "The Rabbit" Robertson

Todd4State
02-05-2014, 02:21 PM
He will just continue to say that he is/was right all along.

I'll at least be man enough to say I was wrong about Cory Thomas though.

I was right about Carter, and I said 50/50 on Smith- so I was going to be right either way on that one. I won't brag about that. I was also right about Grant Harris whom he insisted we wouldn't take for a long time.

Pollodawg
02-05-2014, 02:22 PM
Will he just say the rabbit was Core Thomas?

dickiedawg
02-05-2014, 02:25 PM
He will not say Thomas was the rabbit. Shepard was the rabbit. Things obviously changed.

smootness
02-05-2014, 02:28 PM
Why would he need to say the rabbit is Cory Thomas? I don't like the fact that he kept hinting at 'the rabbit' while openly discussing Tee Shepard after it turned out they were one and the same, but he wasn't wrong on that one.

Shepard committed to State. If he was wrong, then everyone was wrong. Paul was saying the same thing today that Steve did.

He wasn't wrong on Thomas, either. He said last night that it looked like we would get Thomas...and he said things were still in the air on Carter and Smith, didn't say anything definitive on them.

I take issue with a couple of things Steve has done, but he's mostly been right.

HancockCountyDog
02-05-2014, 02:29 PM
I have a feeling that Steve's opinion on Tee's chances to qualify will change greatly. That will be fun to watch.

quickstrike2
02-05-2014, 02:37 PM
Hell no, he was right all along. If your never wrong, you have to be right, right?

Master Blaster
02-05-2014, 03:45 PM
He will spin it in his favor some how he always does.

scottycameron
02-05-2014, 04:43 PM
You gotta feel at least a little sorry for him. Even if you don't like him. He convinces everybody that Tee is good to go grade wise in the fall, it will just take some effort but he should get it done. After he sells everybody on that, BOOM, Tee flips to none other than the bears. That's a gutshot. Just the week before he sends in tape of MSU commit Rawlings to get him bumped from a 2 star to a 3 star. Just after the his work is successful and rawlings gets the 3 star bump, BOOM, rawlings flips to none other than the bears. That's a gutshot. He's on a terrible run of luck right now. If he was in tunica he'd need a friend to force him outside and sit out a few hands. I don't necessarily see anything as his fault, just terrible freaking luck lately.

Todd4State
02-05-2014, 05:13 PM
You gotta feel at least a little sorry for him. Even if you don't like him. He convinces everybody that Tee is good to go grade wise in the fall, it will just take some effort but he should get it done. After he sells everybody on that, BOOM, Tee flips to none other than the bears. That's a gutshot. Just the week before he sends in tape of MSU commit Rawlings to get him bumped from a 2 star to a 3 star. Just after the his work is successful and rawlings gets the 3 star bump, BOOM, rawlings flips to none other than the bears. That's a gutshot. He's on a terrible run of luck right now. If he was in tunica he'd need a friend to force him outside and sit out a few hands. I don't necessarily see anything as his fault, just terrible freaking luck lately.

I agree with much of what you said, but the fact of the matter is when you are arrogant and don't admit that you are wrong sometimes, any little mistake is going to get magnified. That's why people rip Rosebowl when he is wrong and not Paul even though Paul says many of the same things.

And before BeerFarley says it- I am aware that Paul is not an angel and always perfect either. But at least he's not pulling scholarships.