PDA

View Full Version : So with this signing class....

Coach34
02-05-2014, 01:13 PM
we have solidified the QB position with 2 guys that have a little time to develop behind Dakota

We have our future starting TB

We have brought in a dominant edge blocker at TE from juco

We have brought in 2 quality WR's

We have a juco lineman coming in that should start- plus 2 kids that will redshirt and develop

We have a future quality starter at DT - plus some others that could surprise

We have added 2 athletic LB's that will be players.

We have added Secondary players to what is already a strong group

It was a good day

Bubb Rubb
02-05-2014, 01:23 PM
I just don't get all the panic around recruiting. Tee Shepherd was a luxury item...we would have loved to have him, but we are deep already at that position, so we are ok. We are recruiting for need and doing well. We have low attrition rates and we are developing people within the system. I am very happy with this class. Considering that we are only losing 8 (!) people off the Liberty Bowl two-deep roster, I wouldn't trade our upside for the folks up north. I like our position.

Bothrops
02-05-2014, 01:28 PM
Even though we missed on several players some of our commits are very underrated. We should be around #28-30 in the ranks. Elijah Staley's rating is way way off.

Sacrifice
02-05-2014, 01:35 PM
I imagine if Jackson and Staley would have played an entire season they both would have been 4 stars. I'm very excited about this class, looks like we got playmakers on both sides of the ball...