PDA

View Full Version : Hey Coach...

jimbo352
02-05-2014, 11:31 AM
On a 1-10 scale, What is the overall confidence within the program for both Tee Shepard and Jamoral Graham being qualified come fall...

It seems like most people would have them around 7 or 8... What's your opinion? I know signing with a emcc is just precautionary, but that does tell us it's close...

Coach34
02-05-2014, 11:34 AM
I agree with that. Shepard just simply has a bulk of work to complete. He damn sure isnt taking Rocket Biomechanics this Spring or Summer

Graham has to just get it done. Bryant is the same way

They are getting all the help they can at the schools to get it done- hope they do

Westdawg
02-05-2014, 11:35 AM
not Coach, but am a coach...
I never had strong hope for landing Tee knowing that he was at Holmes. I grew up not far from there, know most of the faculty and admin and coaches by first name, but there is a STRONG pull for guys to either go to OM or go out of state at that place. never understood it, but I think it is due in large part to a lot of the power around there is still old delta money and influence....and think what you want, but it is a strong current of power.
If I were a coach at MSU, I would not put lots of stock into pulling anyone from there. even that WR that we were after from there last year, I heard he really wanted to come here but there was a LOT of pressure from those around him to go out of state and definitely to not go to MSU.