PDA

View Full Version : TSUN's biggest football event of the year

RState
02-04-2014, 07:44 PM
Well tomorrow is Signing Day and the bears sure think there gonna win the press conference as usual. I'm tired of hearing theyre $h!t. Some of the ones I work with act like tomorrow is the national championship for them. Personally I think that after you get passed the top ten classes that the next 20-25 are pretty much the same. The crootin sites don't know everything about every kid. I trust Dan's evaluation a lot more than I trust Howie Mandel McCready anyday. Thoughts?

CadaverDawg
02-04-2014, 07:48 PM
Who cares. Our class is solid. We only play the Red Cups once a year and we expect to win that one. Not trying to be an ass, but this thread is pointless.

deltadawg99
02-04-2014, 07:54 PM
They are trying to convince themselves that they are going to get Malachi Dupre.

I'm starting to think we end up with OJ Smith & Harris

RState
02-04-2014, 07:57 PM
I'm sorry if it seems pointless Cadaver but its something that I care about. I have to hear this junk constantly and it wears on me.

CadaverDawg
02-04-2014, 08:00 PM
I understand, but starting this thread is just making us all have to hear about it more. Carry on though. Their class isn't that great. It will continue to decline under Freeze, and with his lack of development, he's on the downhill side in ole miss coaching years.

Tell the stupid ****ers at your office to tell you how our ass tastes after 4 out of 5. That should shut em up.

Jessica Rabbit
02-04-2014, 08:34 PM
I'd strip if it meant we get Harris. He's a big ole boy and could be awesome in the middle

CadaverDawg
02-04-2014, 08:38 PM
I'd strip if it meant we get Harris. He's a big ole boy and could be awesome in the middle

....and right on cue. You're coming close to blowing your cover....no pun intended

Jessica Rabbit
02-04-2014, 08:43 PM
Haha I believe the pun was intended, and you know it

Jessica Rabbit
02-04-2014, 08:44 PM
If it means anything, it was very clever

Coach34
02-04-2014, 08:49 PM
Tomorrow is the Ole Miss Super Bowl- their chance to pretend they are going to be relevant again in the SEC and finish higher than 6th in the West

Jessica Rabbit
02-04-2014, 08:50 PM
But we all know how that's going to end up, don't we Coach

CadaverDawg
02-04-2014, 08:55 PM
Tomorrow is the Ole Miss Super Bowl- their chance to pretend they are going to be relevant again in the SEC and finish higher than 6th in the West

Coach66 is saying things will be better than expected tomorrow. He's either got some good info, or he's trolling the shit out of the OM idiots. They are so damn worried about MSU. Even after saying "66 is an idiot that doesn't know anything and is always wrong"..,.they're STILL posting in threads hoping he will release some details. All of this on the Eve of their only big sports day of the year. And I'd be willing to bet that 100's of em see this very post while trolling this board too. No Nkemditch this year = No fun for Rebel nation. Freeze peaked WAYYY too early. Now he will never live up to expectations.

Jessica Rabbit
02-04-2014, 08:57 PM
Freeze is like a bolt of lightning. One brief moment and it's gone , never to strike in the same place again

Coach34
02-04-2014, 09:01 PM
Whats funny in spite of all the OM hype by them and their Crootin Title- they arent even in the top half of the SEC. They are 8th this year and 5th in the West

Political Hack
02-04-2014, 09:07 PM
four and one.

chef dixon
02-04-2014, 09:19 PM
I will say that I have never seen another school/organization/etc. get more excited over things other than actually winning the games they play. They like signing day because they don't have to actually play anyone, and the whoever "wins" or "loses" is for the most part subjective. To give an Ole Miss fan subjectivity is a dangerous thing. Anything and everything that can be connected back to Ole Miss will be hyped. Did you know that Ole Miss is the only team to have a QB with 2 sons that have won Super Bowls? #HOTTYTODDY

BossDawg
02-04-2014, 09:56 PM
What makes it even better is how they practically thought they were gonna go batshit crazy in recruiting after what Bucky hauled in in HIS FIRST YEAR and shut the rest of the conference down this year. They don't feel as **sniff sniff** special this year :(.

Anyway, I think we have a solid class and hopefully we'll catch some big 'uns tomorrow too.

EAVdog
02-04-2014, 10:30 PM
We're gonna end up really liking this class I think.

Elijah Staley/Nick Fitzgerald will be the QB of the future.

Aeris Williams will be the RB of the future.

Jesse Jackson/Jamoral Graham

Tee Sheppard

Brandon Bryant/JT Gray

There are some good good players in this class. Hell go watch the film on Elgton Jenkins. The kid is a better pick up than Sean Rawlings. He played DE, DT, and LT for Clarksdale. The kid was all over the place. He's just a little wirey. Honestly he looks like Fletcher Cox coming out of High School. Sure he was next on the board but I don't see an once of difference in the long run and he can probably play Tackle. Rawlings was going to be Center/Guard.

IF, and I mean a big IF we end up landing Cory Thomas, OJ Smith, Marcus Griffin, and Grant Harris tomorrow we'll have a stellar class. I expect to get 2 of the 4 and that'll be good.

Also Isaiah McKenzie and Terrance Alexander ain't going to Bear land and most likely neither is Mike Sawyers. That leaves Sims who we all know is Bear Bound. So they finish 1 of 4. Just a note to shoot back around the watercooler tomorrow when they come strutting in.