PDA

View Full Version : Hoopsdawg- Sorry to bother you with the PM

I seen it dawg
02-04-2014, 04:03 PM
Since PM doesn't seem to suit you so well I'll post here. I sent you the PM not because I care that you have opinions and argue with people but because you are just an insufferable dick which is probably the opinion of 90% of the posters on this board and I was trying to be diplomatic and dare I say nice about it. The same 90% of posters I might add that you in not so many words said you were smarter than.

I wasn't trying to be an ass or overbearing but since you told me to clean the sand out of my vag I will. You are the sand. You are an arrogant asshole and probably dumber than you appear in real life. You might be better served carrying your ass to anywhere else from here and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. This board would be more pleasant if you would ram your keyboard up your shithole and disappear. ****ing toolshed.

Bully13
02-04-2014, 04:06 PM
How much more evidence is needed?

messageboardsuperhero
02-04-2014, 04:10 PM
http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/371/97a/bf5/resized/horrorcat-meme-generator-damn-shit-just-got-real-e2042b.jpg

Coach34
02-04-2014, 04:11 PM
I seen that too

Pollodawg
02-04-2014, 04:27 PM
Is this the same dude who argues with everything anybody says, or is that GH?

HoopsDawg
02-04-2014, 05:16 PM
Since PM doesn't seem to suit you so well I'll post here. I sent you the PM not because I care that you have opinions and argue with people but because you are just an insufferable dick which is probably the opinion of 90% of the posters on this board and I was trying to be diplomatic and dare I say nice about it. The same 90% of posters I might add that you in not so many words said you were smarter than.

I wasn't trying to be an ass or overbearing but since you told me to clean the sand out of my vag I will. You are the sand. You are an arrogant asshole and probably dumber than you appear in real life. You might be better served carrying your ass to anywhere else from here and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. This board would be more pleasant if you would ram your keyboard up your shithole and disappear. ****ing toolshed.

PMSing? Try a midol and a warm bath. Maybe your husband can do the dishes tonight.

Dawg61
02-04-2014, 05:20 PM
Haha this thread is the tits

DownwardDawg
02-04-2014, 05:20 PM
Hahaha!!!

I seen it dawg
02-04-2014, 05:29 PM
PMSing? Try a midol and a warm bath. Maybe your husband can do the dishes tonight.

Finally you responded. Wanted to make sure you saw my post. I'm not pmsing nor do I need a midol you imbecile. This is the door hitting you in the ass on the way out. You've stayed too long dicksmoker. Buh-bye asshat.

Hoopsdawg=Banned

And the crowd goes wild

Coach34
02-04-2014, 05:38 PM
I seen that coming a mile away

DownwardDawg
02-04-2014, 05:45 PM
I seen that coming a mile away

Me too. Now I smell blood in the water.

TheRef
02-04-2014, 05:54 PM
Me too. Now I smell blood in the water.

I seem to have misplaced my JAWS theme music somewhere in the interwebz. I'll place it here when I find it.

ETA: FOUND IT!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvCI-gNK_y4

codeDawg
02-04-2014, 06:41 PM
I think somebody's got a case of the Monday's.

CadaverDawg
02-04-2014, 06:57 PM
Even though I thought he was overly negative, I'm not so sure a ban was necessary. But then again, it is I Seen It's hammer, and he shall swingeth as needed.

http://www.entertainmentwallpaper.com/images/desktops/movie/the-hammer-2011-01.jpg

DownwardDawg
02-04-2014, 07:42 PM
I seem to have misplaced my JAWS theme music somewhere in the interwebz. I'll place it here when I find it.

ETA: FOUND IT!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvCI-gNK_y4

Nicely done

State82
02-04-2014, 07:50 PM
http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/371/97a/bf5/resized/horrorcat-meme-generator-damn-shit-just-got-real-e2042b.jpg

OK, MBSH, you wanna tell me how to clean this Blue Moon out of my keyboard. Man, I really got a kick out of this one. Funny stuff right there.

hacker
02-04-2014, 08:02 PM
Finally you responded. Wanted to make sure you saw my post. I'm not pmsing nor do I need a midol you imbecile. This is the door hitting you in the ass on the way out. You've stayed too long dicksmoker. Buh-bye asshat.

Hoopsdawg=Banned

And the crowd goes wild

Wow. So grateful for this. Hoopsdawg was the sole remaining member of my ignore list. I guess I can empty it out now.

godlluB
02-04-2014, 08:38 PM
OK, MBSH, you wanna tell me how to clean this Blue Moon out of my keyboard. Man, I really got a kick out of this one. Funny stuff right there.

I thought so too. I about ended up with a keyboard full of cabernet .

whosyourdawgy
02-04-2014, 09:03 PM
I am loving the ban hammer falling on his ass. He took the negative to a new level. And I seen that coming a mile away too. Haha. He took the bait hook, line, and sinker! Adios. Thank God you did it tonight before signing day. Pissed him off all the more.