PDA

View Full Version : OM players selling dope? Hey, their fans said it.

The Croom Diaries
02-04-2014, 02:43 PM
http://maroonandwhitenation.com/2014/02/04/hugh-freeze-players-selling-dope/

h/t to the EliteDawg who sent these in.

TheRef
02-04-2014, 02:46 PM

Wow.....you can't prove a lick of it most likely, but wow.

Esmerelda Villalobos
02-04-2014, 02:49 PM

No school wants to get into dope wars. I promise.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
02-04-2014, 02:49 PM

It only makes sense for them to be getting it from the research farm. No one can tell me they don't use that to their advantage...

chef dixon
02-04-2014, 02:54 PM
It only makes sense for them to be getting it from the research farm. No one can tell me they don't use that to their advantage...

They absolutely do not get it from there.

The Croom Diaries
02-04-2014, 02:57 PM

Don't want to. Just some pre-NSD mud-slinging. All in good fun, however, if these players really are selling dope I hope they are disciplined for it and do not continue in the future for their own sake.

Coach34
02-04-2014, 03:00 PM
I just think it's hilarious this is coming from their own fans.

Cue the BearShark "internet Goon Squad" in 3...2... or wait- nm. They arent ****ing allowed here.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
02-04-2014, 03:10 PM
They absolutely do not get it from there.
Ha you promise? I knew a couple of rebels that worked there a time or two.

chef dixon
02-04-2014, 03:11 PM
Ha you promise? I knew a couple of rebels that worked there a time or two.

Well maybe if you know some of the lower guys/techs doing some sketchy things, but that place is run by mostly people that don't give a damn about Ole Miss sports.

Edit: And the guys in charge take that research pretty seriously.

starkvegasdawg
02-04-2014, 03:11 PM
They probably included a tract written by Freeze with each baggy.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
02-04-2014, 03:15 PM
Well maybe if you know some of the lower guys/techs doing some sketchy things, but that place is run by mostly people that don't give a damn about Ole Miss sports.

Edit: And they guys in charge take that research pretty seriously.
Damn man, a little sensitive about this aren't we? These were college kids that worked there during school several years back.

The Croom Diaries
02-04-2014, 03:17 PM

Cue the BearShark "internet Goon Squad" in 3...2... or wait- nm. They arent ****ing allowed here.

I've thought about making my twitter feed an OM-free zone to keep from filling up my mentions with their rabbit pellets, but it's just too funny to block them. Their response is always the same. De-legitimize, deflect, insult...rinse and repeat.

preachermatt83
02-04-2014, 04:48 PM
I am quickly becoming a Croom fan! I love how you take shots at those jerks and don't care what they think about it...

Cabo32
02-04-2014, 05:11 PM
The guys I knew were tech guys...they all "dipped" so they always had a can in their pocket...at the end of the day they would fill their cans up....the lookout car would leave first and call if there was a cop at the exit...they worked 5 days a week and did it a few days each week...luckily for me when they came to Starkville or if I went to Oxford, I wouldn't have to pay a dime...high quality stuff too

Pollodawg
02-04-2014, 05:15 PM

And we are eternally grateful. What has to piss them off is that they read here daily. Ask me when the last time I went to bafoom was. Go ahead, ask. lol Thnx for the page hits, bitches.....