PDA

View Full Version : World's Worst Rebels

PassInterference
02-04-2014, 11:34 AM
I was going to name a top 5, but I think this needs to be open to nominations.

I'm going to nominate:

Dick Pace, referee who called an imaginary pass interference call in the 1981 Egg Bowl, leading to an Ole Miss win

Julie Gilbert (Xenareb), allegedly slept with NCAA investigator Richard Johanningmeier and successfully brought a 3-year NCAA investigation program on MSU which turned up nothing significant except for 3-year halt to crootin and the downfall of Jackie Sherrill

Marshall Henderson, drug addict, seen as a hero by rebel fans, successfully trolled Rick Ray on national TV, praised by ESPN reporter Andy Katz for his trolling.

Yancy Porter, lies & recruits for Ole Miss in the role of Scout recruiting reporter. We hate him. But we wish we had a Yancy of our own. Whether or not you agree, its a fact that a maroon Yancy would be helpful for the program.

Hugh Freeze, evangelist facade with drug use, sexual assault charges, and arrests of players under his watch. Promotes Ole Miss football as nearly equal to religion. Equates Ole Miss rivals with Biblical evil. Literally. I fear for his players' souls.

Leigh Anne Tuohy, praised nationally for the most monetary recruiting violation in NCAA history. The catalyst for Hugh Freeze getting elevated above high school coaching, where rivals considered him as sleazy then as he is now.

scottycameron
02-04-2014, 11:48 AM
no way Henderson is top 5. Maybe top 5 at the moment, but not all time top 5. We're 2-2 against him.

coastdoglover
02-04-2014, 11:51 AM
Might as well add Sean Touhy to that list along with his virgin debutante wife

Johnson85
02-04-2014, 11:56 AM

I'm going to nominate:

Dick Pace, referee who called an imaginary pass interference call in the 1981 Egg Bowl, leading to an Ole Miss win

Julie Gilbert (Xenareb), allegedly slept with NCAA investigator Richard Johanningmeier and successfully brought a 3-year NCAA investigation program on MSU which turned up nothing significant except for 3-year halt to crootin and the downfall of Jackie Sherrill

Marshall Henderson, drug addict, seen as a hero by rebel fans, successfully trolled Rick Ray on national TV, praised by ESPN reporter Andy Katz for his trolling.

Yancy Porter, lies & recruits for Ole Miss in the role of Scout recruiting reporter. We hate him. But we wish we had a Yancy of our own. Whether or not you agree, its a fact that a maroon Yancy would be helpful for the program.

Hugh Freeze, evangelist facade with drug use, sexual assault charges, and arrests of players under his watch. Promotes Ole Miss football as nearly equal to religion. Equates Ole Miss rivals with Biblical evil. Literally. I fear for his players' souls.

Leigh Anne Tuohy, praised nationally for the most monetary recruiting violation in NCAA history. The catalyst for Hugh Freeze getting elevated above high school coaching, where rivals considered him as sleazy then as he is now.

Dickie Scruggs? He did a lot of damage to the credibility of our legal system. Not really UM sports related, but I'm sure they saw a fair share of the profits from his schemes. Of course there are probably a hundred other attorneys that while they may have avoided doing anything illegal, still profited off of immorality.

Ross Barnett? Again, not sure his terribleness is really sports related, but he certainly was on board with Ole Miss's views on race.

Gen. Grant
02-04-2014, 12:01 PM
ALL OF THEM

Pollodawg
02-04-2014, 12:01 PM
Go pick five random OM fans this time of year.

starkvegasdawg
02-04-2014, 12:02 PM

I'm going to nominate:

This may not be completely in the spirit of this thread but I have to include the TSUN radio crew. The are impossible to listen to. Anybody that gets that big of a woody on a two yard run up the middle and can make it sound like they just broke a 93 yard run to win the national title has to at least warrant honorable mention to such a list.

SDDawg
02-04-2014, 12:12 PM
All Rebels. ****

M.Fillmore
02-04-2014, 12:12 PM
Sean Tuohy called an MSU player a thug on the air. MSU fans gave him grief and he always had a "conflict" that kept him from returning to the Hump as long as Tuohy had that job.

Goat Holder
02-04-2014, 12:14 PM
1 and 2) Archie and Eli Manning: no friends of MSU and the only football royalty they have

2 and 3) Sean and Leigh Anne Tuohy: they took the UM vanity to Hollywood by committing an NCAA violation

5) Dickie Scruggs: dude bribed judges and payed numerous players

Honorable mention: Take your pick from any of the number of those ass-clowns that have an modicum of power in MS government, IHL, media, etc. They've ALL tried to f*ck us over and hold us back from the beginning of the institution.

Sacrifice
02-04-2014, 12:19 PM
I would have to throw in Shepard Smith. I can't even watch the news without that goofy **** telling me what time it is in oxford.

Coach34
02-04-2014, 01:12 PM
1. Dick Pace
2. John Fourcade (sorry Eskimo brother)
3. The Red-n-Blue wearing loudmouth that was dumb enough to get in my face unprovoked after the 1995 Egg Bowl. That cowbell tasted good huh mf'er?
4. Eli Manning
5. Jack Carlisle

MadDawg
02-04-2014, 01:20 PM
Dickie Scruggs? He did a lot of damage to the credibility of our legal system. Not really UM sports related, but I'm sure they saw a fair share of the profits from his schemes. Of course there are probably a hundred other attorneys that while they may have avoided doing anything illegal, still profited off of immorality.

Ross Barnett? Again, not sure his terribleness is really sports related, but he certainly was on board with Ole Miss's views on race.

Second for ole Dickie. Billionaire tobacco lawyer who had more money he could ever spend in his lifetime and got caught buying off a judge over a few hundred thousand in legal fees he was trying to keep another lawyer from getting. Greed.

Saltydog
02-04-2014, 01:34 PM
make honorable mention.........What a freaking douche to stoop to that level............

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
02-04-2014, 01:41 PM
Plenty to choose from in this list: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_University_of_Mississippi_alumni
William David McCain
Abelhaleem Hasan Abdelraziq Ashqar
An endless list of politicians

Bert Stare
02-04-2014, 01:45 PM

bully99
02-04-2014, 01:45 PM
Fourcade, Billy Brewer, Tuohys. The Rawlings family, Mannings, Shep Smith, Landsharks, Hugh Freeze, Tim Brando, Rick Cleveland, Talty, Matt Stevens, Dick Cross, Clarion Ledger.

blacklistedbully
02-04-2014, 01:51 PM
It's Gibert, not Gilbert.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
02-04-2014, 01:53 PM
Who was the midget PG they had several years back? Harrison maybe? I always hated that little bastard...

Johnson85
02-04-2014, 02:00 PM
I am in my early 30's, but I would still have to pull myself back from kicking Keith Carter in his sandy ****** if I ever run into him in public.

Carter never bothered me when he played and he seems like a likeable guy from the little been around him. If we're going to pick somebody just for being a white basketball player and being annoying I'd go with the guard from Indiana from a few years ago. Guy didn't belong on an SEC basketball court (although now he'd probably be a better than average player) but we let him shoot us out of a game one time. Put Jamont Gordon on him the other time they played that year and he was a non-factor.

msstate7
02-04-2014, 02:01 PM
Who was the midget PG they had several years back? Harrison maybe? I always hated that little bastard...
That's him. Buddy of mine while in school heckled him so much Harrison got a tech at the hump.

notsofarawaydawg
02-04-2014, 02:02 PM
John Stroud .. I personally knew this guy in one of his previous jobs and he is a total prick and talked bad about MSU every chance he got. Look under jerk in the dictionary and you will find his name. Also, don't leave out the bus driver .. honorable mention for sure.

Bert Stare
02-04-2014, 02:09 PM

http://s7.postimg.org/r9ivmzapn/harrison_oompa.jpg (http://postimage.org/)

/quick and dirty with mspaint

Sacrifice
02-04-2014, 02:11 PM
And I hate that stupid looking mascot they have. I find it ironic that during the movie the Blind Side the phrase "black bear" was used as a racial slur towards Michael Oher and now that's there mascot.

scottycameron
02-04-2014, 02:15 PM
no Dulythmius McCallister???????????? Part of their "royalty" (as posted above-mannings) too. Should have been a Bulldog. Recruits against us showing up on high school sidelines. Sucker punched a recruit of ours on our field.

He may be #1.

Bert Stare
02-04-2014, 02:31 PM
And I hate that stupid looking mascot they have. I find it ironic that during the movie the Blind Side the phrase "black bear" was used as a racial slur towards Michael Oher and now that's there mascot.

http://s27.postimg.org/rr291s9cz/BLACK_BEAVER_MASCOT.jpg (http://postimage.org/)

/another quick and dirty mspaint

Political Hack
02-04-2014, 02:36 PM
who's the guy that popped off the N word to onenofnourbplayers during the egg bowl several years ago? W's involved with politics?

seems worthy of nomination.

Walker Jones too??? The UA shenanigans during last year's class that the company is likely unaware of are pretty astounding.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
02-04-2014, 02:36 PM
http://s7.postimg.org/r9ivmzapn/harrison_oompa.jpg (http://postimage.org/)

/quick and dirty with mspaint
Umpa lumpa doopid de do....awesome!!

Coach34
02-04-2014, 02:44 PM
Walker Jones too??? The UA shenanigans during last year's class that the company is likely unaware of are pretty astounding.

I thought people were including him when they mentioned the Mannings?

notsofarawaydawg
02-04-2014, 03:25 PM
who's the guy that popped off the N word to onenofnourbplayers during the egg bowl several years ago? W's involved with politics?

seems worthy of nomination.

LOTT

coastdoglover
02-04-2014, 04:07 PM
Brad Lott

LOTT

Coach34
02-04-2014, 04:10 PM
good job Geez- he's a real shithead. How bad do you have to be calling players the N-word from the fence behind the bench?

Mutt the Hoople
09-26-2015, 10:19 AM
Brad Lott- a reg on the om message boards as BRay.

Original48
09-26-2015, 10:33 AM
2. John Fourcade (sorry Eskimo brother)

Yep. Any list without Fourcade is incorrect.

Sirbarksalot
09-26-2015, 11:26 AM
Half the posters in this thread are in a group that I vote the worst rebels ever - bear internet trolls.

Sirbarksalot
09-26-2015, 11:31 AM
But I'll go with Stewart partridge. Funny as hell he got caught in that Ashley madison net.

MannyDiazzzzNuts
09-26-2015, 11:51 AM
Thread is shit without RebelBruiser at least getting a mention. OM is omnipotent in his eyes and he's the first to let everyone hear it.

Mutt the Hoople
09-26-2015, 12:58 PM
..than the State players I've known personally. I was teammates with a couple of them in high school, and got along well with all of them.

The jackasses are their fans. The biggest difference between om and Alabama, is that the Alabama alums generally tend to be very nice and good people, while their trailer-trash sidewalk fan base are jerks. At om, it's the other way around- the sidewalk fans tend to be nice people while their students and alums are douchebags.

Except for John Fourcade, I can't think of a single om athlete who has ever been a jackass....and om fans hate Fourcade as much as State fans do.

Taco
09-26-2015, 01:07 PM
Honorable mention to Andy Kennedy, taxi rider.

Honorable mention to Bradley Sowell, piece of shit.

Tbone
09-26-2015, 01:10 PM
Lee Anne Touhy is just a moon bat.

DCdawg
09-26-2015, 02:27 PM
Agree with many that have already been said.

Wild card is Tanner Mathis. He's a ****head.

dogshiek
09-26-2015, 03:13 PM
Agree with many that have already been said.

Wild card is Tanner Mathis. He's a ****head.

What dog brewer? Jackie Wayne knew how to make his head turn red.

SheltonChoked
09-26-2015, 05:03 PM
It was worse than that, he stood to make over $2 million on the case. Allegedly offered the judge $20,000.