msstate7
02-03-2014, 10:30 PM
Who are you most anxious to see? I'd have to say:

Offense -- nick fitz
Defense -- tie between James and cox
Special teams -- bell

preachermatt83
02-03-2014, 11:29 PM
Offense- Rufus Warren (I am hearing talk that he will be given a shot to be a starting OT)

Defense- Traveze Calhoun (His last 4 games of this yr were amazing so looking forward to seeing if he can pick up where he left off)

ST- Whoever is coaching them!

Coach34
02-03-2014, 11:49 PM
Malone and Warren working at OT
Nick James at DT

And that's about it- we dont have many questions heading into next year

TexasDawg
02-04-2014, 12:38 AM
I'm most anxious to see Prescott develop as a passer. We all know he has the raw tools to be extremely successful in this offense, the only real weakness he had last year is he wasn't polished as a passer yet due to his injury last spring. I can't wait to see him after he gets a full offseason to work on his mechanics.

Sam&DeansDawg
02-04-2014, 08:49 AM
Prescott and Jones. They can only go up from here on out.

smootness
02-04-2014, 08:58 AM
Offense - Dak, De'Runnya

Defense - Chris Jones, Nick James

Sacrifice
02-04-2014, 09:11 AM
Offense-I wanna see JRob get more than 4 carries, Just to see how that looks.

Defense- Nick James bitch!!!!

Special teams- kickers make a effein kick from a hash mark.

Johnson85
02-04-2014, 09:29 AM
Whoever plays right OT - One of our biggest questions.
Whoever plays FS (hopefully CB will be solid enough to try Cox there?)
Nick James - If he plays to his potential that makes us so much better on the DL
Damien Williams - I'd like to see how much he has progressed, partly because we will almost certainly need him to play some this year but also because I'm curious as to how good he will end up being. He was pretty damn good as a true freshman. I'm interested to see whether we'll see normal progress as he goes through the system (which would result in him being pretty damn good) or whether he was just particularly savvy as a true freshman but physical limitations will prevent him from ending up an eventual starter.

smootness
02-04-2014, 09:33 AM
Throw Dez Harris into mine as well.

Coach34
02-04-2014, 09:34 AM
I guess I'm excited about the back-up QB battle also- Damien will be solid and get better. Now add Fitzgerald who is a helluva runner and better than Williams in that aspect of the offense. But Fitz has alot to develop and learn in the passing game- giving Damien the edge there.