PDA

View Full Version : Dayummmm....Coach66 posted a rumor on Sicpack and the BearSharks

Coach34
02-03-2014, 08:29 PM
came from far and wide to jump on it. C66 said he heard there was more to the sexual assault incident and it may have involved a recruit. Bearsharks jumped all over it- even researched his posting historypretty thoroughly- but didnt bother to link the times he was correct- wonder why?

Bearsharks please- there are alot of people that are hearing there is more than is being reported on that right now- it's not just him. But enjoy your fun on BearSharkSpeak

Saltydog
02-03-2014, 08:42 PM
were giving him a hard time also but you are correct, they didn't bother to tell any of the things he's predicted that are correct.......Believe it or not, you were even mentioned in a couple of posts by your bear friends......

SDDawg
02-03-2014, 08:43 PM
Must be the Make It Rain sports dudes again...

Coach34
02-03-2014, 08:44 PM
Those limp dick ****ers can't make a post without including me. Thanks for reading though guys and helping to pay the bills

messageboardsuperhero
02-03-2014, 08:46 PM
That's weird. They sure didn't mind Yancy spreading BS rumors about Quay Evans raping a girl a couple of years ago.

Besides, isn't one of SixPack's rules "rumors are encouraged?"

SDDawg
02-03-2014, 08:51 PM
That's weird. They sure didn't mind Yancy spreading BS rumors about Quay Evans raping a girl a couple of years ago.

Besides, isn't one of SixPack's rules "rumors are encouraged?"

Yes, but the caveat there is that you open yourself up to ridicule if you're wrong, which is as it should be. Let's let this thing play out, it's going to get ugly in a hurry if recruits were there. Freeze will lose his job if true.

BossDawg
02-03-2014, 08:52 PM
I noticed that a lot of the SPers were kinda siding with the Bear posters too. Which pisses me off. Had it been an incident on MSU's campus there would be a concerted effort by all of those loafer wearing bastards to make it hurt State in any way possible.

Political Hack
02-03-2014, 08:56 PM
I don't understand State people attacking State people over OM rumors. That makes zero sense to me.

BossDawg
02-03-2014, 08:59 PM
Me neither, but it seems to happen quite a bit over there.

SDDawg
02-03-2014, 09:00 PM
I don't understand State people attacking State people over OM rumors. That makes zero sense to me.

This is one thing (maybe the ONLY THING) that OMers have right, it's "little brother" disease on the part of MSU fans. Almost like a form of Stockholm Syndrome, they start to sympathize with OM even after being abused by them. Personally, I don't suffer from it and never have. I've known that OM sucks for the past 25 years and never wavered. :)

Saltydog
02-03-2014, 09:03 PM
culture of the board changing and that rumors weren't necessarily encouraged anymore.......The culture has changed over there........That's why I don't post there any longer.....If it's not Rebels posting over there, it's post about Germans or some other b.s. topic......The board has gone to hell and has been for a long time now.......DS is o.k. but HD6 is a asshole.......

EAVdog
02-03-2014, 09:03 PM
The fact that it happened on their big recruiting weekend is enough to warrant a lot of suspicions. Obviously they are creating the type of environment where something like this can happen. Sure you could say that is College in general but when you represent the University you have to behave with much more discipline.

Coach34
02-03-2014, 09:08 PM
Yes, but the caveat there is that you open yourself up to ridicule if you're wrong, which is as it should be. Let's let this thing play out, it's going to get ugly in a hurry if recruits were there. Freeze will lose his job if true.

Anybody remember the Brunetti arrest situation? Rumor broke on SPS and the Bafoom/MIRS boys came running to put the fire out. They threw shit on everybody about just making shit up. Couple months later, it broke that Brunetti had been arrested and it had been covered up.

That is what they do

HoopsDawg
02-03-2014, 09:15 PM
Anybody remember the Brunetti arrest situation? Rumor broke on SPS and the Bafoom/MIRS boys came running to put the fire out. They threw shit on everybody about just making shit up. Couple months later, it broke that Brunetti had been arrested and it had been covered up.

That is what they do

I don't read six pack but it sounds like 66 is pulling a black bear move. No need to stoop to their level. We need to focus on our own recruiting efforts.

Coach34
02-03-2014, 09:21 PM
I don't read six pack but it sounds like 66 is pulling a black bear move. No need to stoop to their level. We need to focus on our own recruiting efforts.

No, 66 was just reporting the rumors that are gaining steam. There is some closed ranks in Grenada Without The Lake right now and some recruits parents are having to be reassured

preachermatt83
02-03-2014, 09:36 PM

Hoops?!??!! Man what's up? You have been quite the antagonist lately! Everything has been either negative or a shot at somebody. I like you and think your an asset to the board but man lately you been hard to deal with.

Political Hack
02-03-2014, 09:39 PM
66 isn't 100%. No one is. but he's never been one to just throw shit against the wall either.

HoopsDawg
02-03-2014, 09:40 PM
Hoops?!??!! Man what's up? You have been quite the antagonist lately! Everything has been either negative or a shot at somebody. I like you and think your an asset to the board but man lately you been hard to deal with.

I just call it like I see it and this sounds like bullshit to me. Ask me about Dak and you will think I'm swindoll in disguise.

preachermatt83
02-03-2014, 09:45 PM
I just call it like I see it and this sounds like bullshit to me. Ask me about Dak and you will think I'm swindoll in disguise.

great, I see some positivity !! So umm, do ya think Dak has the potential to be an all SEC QB this year? Why am I asking? I want to hear some positive from ya man!!

hailmari
02-03-2014, 09:49 PM
Yeah, I normally roll my eyes and move on with this type stuff, but 66 is usually pretty straight up. So, my eyebrows actually raised with this one.

Pollodawg
02-03-2014, 09:54 PM
Gotta keep lilly white ole miss lilly white.

RattStevens
02-03-2014, 09:54 PM
culture of the board changing and that rumors weren't necessarily encouraged anymore.......The culture has changed over there........That's why I don't post there any longer.....If it's not Rebels posting over there, it's post about Germans or some other b.s. topic......The board has gone to hell and has been for a long time now.......DS is o.k. but HD6 is a asshole.......

I know I'm a huge douche, I throw state under the bus every chance I get. But this shit is insane:

I will agree that if there is a rumor that hurts State - I will either lock it up or delete it if it's real bad. This is a MSU board first and foremost.

That has changed from when we started.

There are BearSharks all over the place, stampeding MSU fans posting on an MSU board, and getting away with it? Sounds like I'm running the place.

codeDawg
02-03-2014, 10:02 PM
Well, the word in Memphis is what 66 is saying. They may still make this "go away", but the parties involved are not making it easy.

AlSwearengen
02-03-2014, 10:11 PM
has word leaked about who's apartment the rape took place? Or who is roommates with the rapist?

I also saw someplace (could have been that thread) that the word around oxford is that kimdechee has become a huge pain in Freeze's ass.

msstate7
02-03-2014, 10:21 PM
has word leaked about who's apartment the rape took place? Or who is roommates with the rapist?

I also saw someplace (could have been that thread) that the word around oxford is that kimdechee has become a huge pain in Freeze's ass.

Don't know about the rape, but saw Kim push coach during egg bowl. That's the problem with treating these recruits like OM does. The recruits feel entitled and don't respect a coach begging them to join a team. Hopefully Kim is setting a good example to other players...

Coach34
02-03-2014, 10:22 PM

To be fair- we dont know that a rape took place- Lil Bobby was charged with sexual assault. He could have put a Cleveland Steamer on her or some shit for all we know.

But no- it hasnt broken yet whose apartment or house it was in. But it will.

And the Kimchee rumor could have been started by anybody. It's pretty easy to see his conduct on the field and sideline that they dont have a good grasp on him. You know Freezus is praying to the good Lord above that he can get thru 2 more football seasons with him without a major incident occurring

engie
02-03-2014, 10:27 PM
It's always funny on these boards when people bitch about not getting any information about stuff before it happens --- yet they lose their minds bitching every time they actually do get information that happens to be wrong. Doesn't matter if you had previously been right 200 times in a row previously -- people only remember when you are wrong...

Lloyd Christmas
02-03-2014, 10:38 PM
My reading split is definitely 80% Elite and 20% Pack these days.

bully99
02-03-2014, 10:51 PM
Don't know what's true or not but Brian Hadad runs bulldog sports radio and it's mostly an arm of the athletic department these days.

Drugdog
02-03-2014, 10:54 PM
Those limp dick ****ers can't make a post without including me. Thanks for reading though guys and helping to pay the bills

I love it when you ruffle their feathers. Excellent work.

M.Fillmore
02-03-2014, 11:03 PM
... BearSharkSpeak

Excellent!

CadaverDawg
02-04-2014, 12:10 AM
The way Nafoom emptied out like Vaught Hemingway at halftime to defend in that thread, tells me there may very well be more to it. Who cares though, it's a damn rumor and 66 said as much in the initial post. The lack of MSU fans at least trying to stick up for MSU fans in that thread is embarrassing. At least Hatfield, and a few others spoke up. I don't wish anything worse for the rape case because rape is a terrible thing...but that program and a large percentage of their fan base is garbage. IF some of them ever got what was coming to them....I would hope I'm not in the same city, because it would take an Oxford sized meteor.

Coach34
02-04-2014, 12:16 AM
The way Nafoom emptied out like Vaught Hemingway at halftime to defend in that thread, tells me there may very well be more to it.

They are the "Internet Goon Squad"

RougeDawg
02-04-2014, 01:03 AM
Freezus has been doubling up on the Bible tweets the last few days!! Smoke and mirrors program is finally getting exposed.

Todd4State
02-04-2014, 02:15 AM
I know I'm a huge douche, I throw state under the bus every chance I get. But this shit is insane:

I will agree that if there is a rumor that hurts State - I will either lock it up or delete it if it's real bad. This is a MSU board first and foremost.

That has changed from when we started.

There are BearSharks all over the place, stampeding MSU fans posting on an MSU board, and getting away with it? Sounds like I'm running the place.

I don't understand that- that sounds to me like "We're a State board first and foremost, but we're not?"

Todd4State
02-04-2014, 02:21 AM
The way Nafoom emptied out like Vaught Hemingway at halftime to defend in that thread, tells me there may very well be more to it. Who cares though, it's a damn rumor and 66 said as much in the initial post. The lack of MSU fans at least trying to stick up for MSU fans in that thread is embarrassing. At least Hatfield, and a few others spoke up. I don't wish anything worse for the rape case because rape is a terrible thing...but that program and a large percentage of their fan base is garbage. IF some of them ever got what was coming to them....I would hope I'm not in the same city, because it would take an Oxford sized meteor.

They're so predictable. That tells me that there is something to it because this is how they act when there is something bad that has gone on.

Cover, cover, cover, deny, deny, deny, and trash the credibility of anyone that has any info. Even if it is as crazy as hanging out at a Tranny Bar in Grenada.

Coach 66 is a very good, reliable, and even keel poster. I'm sure they picked the one time he had some bad info and then bashed the hell out of it.

MitchD24
02-04-2014, 07:29 AM
Just for the record I know of every bar in Grenada, no tranny bars. That's the funny part about that whole story. If there is it's wayyyyy out in the boonies

solodawg
02-04-2014, 08:05 AM
My reading split is definitely 80% Elite and 20% Pack these days.
I use to enjoy reading the pack but just in the last year that board has become unbearable..Like someone stated above, "they are eating their own". It blows my mind how those guys will team up with bears and just hammer their fellow Bulldawgs...

FlabLoser
02-04-2014, 08:51 AM
I use to enjoy reading the pack but just in the last year that board has become unbearable..Like someone stated above, "they are eating their own". It blows my mind how those guys will team up with bears and just hammer their fellow Bulldawgs...

And that is why Elitedawgs exists.

Johnson85
02-04-2014, 09:21 AM

It may get ugly, but Freeze won't lose his job if no other players or recruits were involved. It will come out that they use alcohol, drunk girls, and parties as part of their recruiting process and it will be embarrassing, but it won't be much worse than the Pony incident unless there's evidence that the coaches were more involved than telling their players to make sure the recruits had a good time. Maybe it will make Freeze dial back his holier than thou front. Nobody involved in SEC recruiting needs to go around acting like a hypocrite like that, but especially not somebody all in on recruiting.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
02-04-2014, 09:54 AM
***** is a powerful thing...

M.Fillmore
02-04-2014, 10:23 AM
To paraphrase Edwin Edwards, "The only way Freeze looses his job over this is if they find him with a dead girl or a live boy."

Alldawg
02-04-2014, 02:53 PM
All teams have these types of fans. The problem I have with all this is that some people are hoping there is more to it and possibly someone else is involved. We forget that these are 18-19 year old kids and their lives could be ruined. If the victim is telling the truth, she will have to live with this memory forever. If she is not, the player will always have this accusation tied to him and it will follow him. I just can not see how someone would hope another party was involved so that 3 peoples lives are ruined instead of just two. And all this to make an opposing school and coach look bad? I have two daughters and one son of my own and I pray that I never have to deal with a situation like this. If the player is responsible for this, I hope he serves a long prison term. If the girl is lying, same goes for her.