View Full Version : When We Beat The Bears In Their Dump

Vancleave
02-03-2014, 07:55 PM
Do you folks have any idea of the meltdown the bearsharks is going to have when we thump them at there place next season? There stupid homer Mouthpiece Neal Mcready had the nerve to say they was going to bury us last year. If you want to witness a funeral, come out to the egg bowl this upcoming season in Oxfart. Buckey and his Goldie lock QB is going to take another ass whipping. This time Dak will have a full 4 Quarters to make them fools look bad, and all in front of their rotten delusional fanbase. It will be Epic.

Coach34
02-03-2014, 08:08 PM
damn....ok

The Egg Bowl is home team dominated these days and we will have our work cut out for us. Dak and our DL will give them a helluva lot of problems though.

Long way to go before that game though. We got some big ones with Auburn and A&M

99jc
02-03-2014, 08:16 PM
nm

Bothrops
02-03-2014, 08:17 PM
We will have to play our best game of the season to win up there, I guarantee it.

Vancleave
02-03-2014, 08:21 PM
It was a random thought coach, I know it's a long way off and we have a lot of business to take care of. As far as the "hold- serve" the home team wins stuff, I ain't buying it. We can go in their and beat them. I actually think it can work in our favor.

RougeDawg
02-03-2014, 08:21 PM
nm

Id rather beat our real rival Alabama at their place.

Coach34
02-03-2014, 08:24 PM
It was a random thought coach, I know it's a long way off and we have a lot of business to take care of. As far as the "hold- serve" the home team wins stuff, I ain't buying it. We can go in their and beat them. I actually think it can work in our favor.

Having a D like we will have next year gives us a good chance for sure

msstate7
02-03-2014, 08:30 PM
Having a D like we will have next year gives us a good chance for sure

I agree. Barring injuries our defense matches up very well against them.

Really think OM is gonna have to man up and be more physical if they wanna score on the good defenses in the sec.

War Machine Dawg
02-03-2014, 08:43 PM
I agree. Barring injuries our defense matches up very well against them.

Really think OM is gonna have to man up and be more physical if they wanna score on the good defenses in the sec.

As The Kang would say: "No question." Bringing in Big Kimdeechee for short yardage is a one trick pony. They can't pound the rock, and those bubble screens will only work so long when you can't stretch the field vertically.

starkvegasdawg
02-03-2014, 08:48 PM
One of their biggest holes last season was not having a big physical rb that could get the tough yards. Lucky for their opponents they failed to address that in this recruiting class. Seems to me if I were in the shoes of Sir Incisor I would have tried to find one. All they can say is that they didn't have room for Aeris Williams. Yeah right. Bad when you can't even try to save face without looking like a complete idiot.

Vancleave
02-03-2014, 09:17 PM
They put all their time and resources into a pie in the sky Bo Scarborough. They will sign Big RB that wasnt even good enough to hold his spot in JUCO. Akeem Judd. Lol they be screwed at RB.

Goat Holder
02-03-2014, 09:27 PM
Slow down scooter. When the teams are near equals (as they are currently), you do not pick the road team to win. That game will be one of our most difficult games of next season, right up there with Alabama and LSU (both on the road as well). I could see us going 9-3 and losing those 3 games.

Vancleave
02-03-2014, 09:29 PM
Ok, I will pump the brakes a little bit. I still think we win that game.

Goat Holder
02-03-2014, 09:43 PM
After watching our D shut them down, our 3rd team QB keep us in the game, and our 1st team QB pretty much devastate them in less than a quarter, I'm inclined to believe myself. But we beat their hapless asses in 2011, then they ran us off the field in 2012. So shit changes in a year.

I will say, however, that we were flat and sort of beat ourselves with a shitty defensive gameplan (that we've obviously now corrected) in Oxford in 2012. They were sky-high. That doesn't happen that often. So, saying all that I believe we'll have a better shot of beating up there next year, than we did in 2012. I knew they were going to beat our ass back then....they had a lot of pent up anger.

Pollodawg
02-03-2014, 10:03 PM
If people can't see that 2012 was a fluke for them and that is not the same team it was then or even at the start of this season they don't know much football.

Goat Holder
02-03-2014, 10:29 PM
Actually, you are dead wrong. You're just overly emotional due to ONE game. The one where we beat them. I mean, you can't possibly be any more ignorant. I guess that's the beauty of the internet.

What you don't realize is that you are subtly putting down MSU in your own mind by thinking that the Rebels are no good, and taking away from our victory. Newsflash, pal....they are a pretty good football team, as are we. But I shouldn't expect our simpleton fan to see this, nor should I expect them to give MSU ANY ounce of credit whatsoever.

Pollodawg
02-04-2014, 09:26 AM
Actually, you are dead wrong. You're just overly emotional due to ONE game. The one where we beat them. I mean, you can't possibly be any more ignorant. I guess that's the beauty of the internet.

What you don't realize is that you are subtly putting down MSU in your own mind by thinking that the Rebels are no good, and taking away from our victory. Newsflash, pal....they are a pretty good football team, as are we. But I shouldn't expect our simpleton fan to see this, nor should I expect them to give MSU ANY ounce of credit whatsoever.

That's a typo. I meant to say that our team is much better now than then.

dawgclub99
02-04-2014, 09:58 AM
We are better than them.

Original48
02-04-2014, 10:01 AM
I'll say this..the pressure on Ole Miss to win this year in Oxford will be tremendous and I'll tell you why. They've lost 4 of 5. If they lose in Oxford that makes 5 of 6. Their chances of beating us in '15 are dire...their first time in our new stadium...with the depth and experience we will have at all positions...Dak's senior year...with Ole Miss having a brand new quarterback. They better beat us this year or they are facing us winning the last 6 out of 7 with another 3 in a row. Pressure is squarely on them in Oxford.

CJDAWG85
02-04-2014, 10:14 AM
I'll say this..the pressure on Ole Miss to win this year in Oxford will be tremendous and I'll tell you why. They've lost 4 of 5. If they lose in Oxford that makes 5 of 6. Their chances of beating us in '15 are dire...their first time in our new stadium...with the depth and experience we will have at all positions...Dak's senior year...with Ole Miss having a brand new quarterback. They better beat us this year or they are facing us winning the last 6 out of 7 with another 3 in a row. Pressure is squarely on them in Oxford.

Completely agree here... If we win this game, there will be an epic meltdown up there. I'm not saying we will win, but we definitely have a good shot if our team continues to improve like the last part of the season.

RougeDawg
02-04-2014, 12:25 PM
Completely agree here... WHEN we win this game, there will be an epic meltdown up there. I'm not saying we will win, but we definitely have a good shot if our team continues to improve like the last part of the season.

Fixed it for ya.

msstate7
02-04-2014, 01:08 PM
If we beat the bears on their homefield to win our 9th or 10th game, then I'd guess freeze would officially be on the hotseat