PDA

View Full Version : OJ Sticking with BAMA

Kosydawg
02-03-2014, 06:42 PM
Per Bama247 who spoke with Smith's dad, he will sign with Bama on Wednesday.....killer.......

Coach34
02-03-2014, 06:47 PM
Damn- who did Bama miss on they thought they were getting?

Goat Holder
02-03-2014, 06:49 PM
You just have to laugh.

1) We Are Miss Stake. Especially at all things football.

2) Some of you are going the complete opposite of 6-pack with your wool. Any rational, balanced MSU fan could see this coming. Along with Sims, Thomas and Carter. We just don't sign those players unless we have a tie to them.

engie
02-03-2014, 06:52 PM
I don't necessarily believe we've heard the end of this one...

Seems very "unBamalike" to sign a guy that isn't already qualified nor guaranteed to make it...

maroonmania
02-03-2014, 06:53 PM
Per Bama247 who spoke with Smith's dad, he will sign with Bama on Wednesday.....killer.......

That figures. Looks like all of our eggs are in the Harris and Griffin basket at this point for DL.

rrog17
02-03-2014, 06:54 PM
Bama missed on the 5* that's going to KY.

Coach34
02-03-2014, 07:02 PM
Only 38 more hours of recrootin

Really Clark?
02-03-2014, 07:08 PM
Bama missed on the 5* that's going to KY.

That was last week and it didn't change the situation at that time. They must have missed on 1 or 2 more guys. I think they were on Boston who flipped his commitment from East Car to Auburn. Evans has been an Auburn lean for a while. Mama the OG from Cali seems to be staying out west. I can't think of who else they could be missing on.

Kosydawg
02-03-2014, 07:08 PM
Still time to do some digging around...lets hope something falls our way....But I agree that Bama rarely signs non qualifiers......surely he wont grey shirt..... Need someone to head south and meet with Frith.......

Goat Holder
02-03-2014, 07:10 PM
No doubt....we need another OL something serious

Really Clark?
02-03-2014, 07:10 PM
Still time to do some digging around...lets hope something falls our way....But I agree that Bama rarely signs non qualifiers......surely he wont grey shirt..... Need someone to head south and meet with Frith.......

Lol. Better not be a coach. I think they are adamant about sticking with FSU.

msstate7
02-03-2014, 07:18 PM

Can coaches have in-homes right now?

maroonmania
02-03-2014, 07:19 PM
No doubt....we need another OL something serious

Yea, but for DL all we have is Hoyett and Coleman. We need Harris AND Griffin BADLY.

Really Clark?
02-03-2014, 07:23 PM
Can coaches have in-homes right now?

No they can't

GreenheadDawg
02-03-2014, 07:23 PM
Shocker. **

SDDawg
02-03-2014, 07:29 PM
Guys, OF COURSE he says they're sticking with Bama to the Bama media. The question is will Bama send scholarship papers. That's still not clear at all. Sounds like a good kid and if he gets a real offer from Bama I wish him well, but unless someone is breaking news here I don't think he has one yet. We still have a shot at him on signing day.

Really Clark?
02-03-2014, 07:36 PM
Guys, OF COURSE he says they're sticking with Bama to the Bama media. The question is will Bama send scholarship papers. That's still not clear at all. Sounds like a good kid and if he gets a real offer from Bama I wish him well, but unless someone is breaking news here I don't think he has one yet. We still have a shot at him on signing day.

Well the Dad is quoted that they expect to receive the LOI papers tomorrow afternoon. Things could change but as of right now it would appear likely that they intend for him to sign.

SDDawg
02-03-2014, 08:07 PM
Well the Dad is quoted that they expect to receive the LOI papers tomorrow afternoon. Things could change but as of right now it would appear likely that they intend for him to sign.

I am tracking with you, just saying that the question with Smith has been whether or not the papers come and if I was the Dad I'd call the bluff which is what he may be doing. If anything changes and the papers don't come, we may have a really good one fall into our lap. :)

War Machine Dawg
02-03-2014, 08:16 PM
You just have to laugh.

2) Some of you are going the complete opposite of 6-pack with your wool. Any rational, balanced MSU fan could see this coming. Along with Sims, Thomas and Carter. We just don't sign those players unless we have a tie to them.

You are the worst ****ing poster in the history of MSU message boards. Please DIAF.

Bully13
02-03-2014, 08:18 PM

I don't expect us to get Frith. He seems to be ok with the grey shirt since he's getting ready to have shoulder surgery and won't be ready for spring. he says he talked it over with trickett. sux but it is what it is. wish we could have got that guy. reports on him say he really developed his last 2 years.

EAVdog
02-03-2014, 08:54 PM
Markell Boston picked Auburn over Alabama. Had he picked Bama there wouldn't be room for OJ. He may be gone unless someone else who is a automatic take shows up. Let's all cross our fingers Griffin and Harris come our way.

HancockCountyDog
02-03-2014, 08:56 PM
Markell Boston picked Auburn over Alabama. Had he picked Bama there wouldn't be room for OJ. He may be gone unless someone else who is a automatic take shows up. Let's all cross our fingers Griffin and Harris come our way.

Harris is ours for the taking if we want him. We are still in the game for Carter, Smith, Thomas and Griffen. Everyone is jumping to conclusions. We have to land one from that group.

EAVdog
02-03-2014, 08:59 PM
Corey Thomas eliminated us, said he's choosing between Clemson and Tenn. His mom just didn't like us for some reason.

HancockCountyDog
02-03-2014, 09:04 PM
Corey Thomas eliminated us, said he's choosing between Clemson and Tenn. His mom just didn't like us for some reason.

****!!

I bet if Bama lands Rashaan Evans, they won't have room for Smith. I just think at least one falls our way.

SDDawg
02-03-2014, 09:07 PM

Yah, we should have given up the ghost earlier on that one. I think when a kid gets that close to committing that no one can understand the change, but we clearly needed to cut bait on Cory a little earlier. Looking forward to the recap of events after NSD relating to this one...

TheDogFather
02-03-2014, 09:07 PM
You just have to laugh.

Look around. There is no we in your lonesome world of antagonism.

hacker
02-03-2014, 09:37 PM
Look around. There is no we in your lonesome world of antagonism.

Devastatingly well-put.

hacker
02-03-2014, 09:38 PM
Harris is ours for the taking if we want him. We are still in the game for Carter, Smith, Thomas and Griffen. Everyone is jumping to conclusions. We have to land one from that group.

No. Thomas eliminated us. Carter said he was sticking with OSU. Now Smith is sticking with Bama?

Griffin seems like the only shot we have at one of the four.

state66
02-04-2014, 01:00 AM
I dont see it with OJ. His dad is on record loving the visit and wanting OJ to commit but OJ wants that bama scholly and now says hes willing to take a gray shirt to be with bama. well that means his parents pay his way through school first semester and im thinking the parents are gunna say hell no OJ MSU has a scholly for you and ive been there and seen the campus and approve of it. plus on gray shirt you cant take part in alot of the football functions I believe? correct. like you dont even get walk on rights but maybe you do.

TUSK
02-04-2014, 09:06 AM
Damn- who did Bama miss on they thought they were getting?

Matt Elam

Dog316
02-04-2014, 09:17 AM
You just have to laugh.

-------
And thank you for your confidence in all things Miss Stake football.

I seen it dawg
02-04-2014, 01:44 PM
I dont see it with OJ. His dad is on record loving the visit and wanting OJ to commit but OJ wants that bama scholly and now says hes willing to take a gray shirt to be with bama. well that means his parents pay his way through school first semester and im thinking the parents are gunna say hell no OJ MSU has a scholly for you and ive been there and seen the campus and approve of it. plus on gray shirt you cant take part in alot of the football functions I believe? correct. like you dont even get walk on rights but maybe you do.

Whole lot left in the game with Smith. Not much of a chance for us but there is a sliver.