PDA

View Full Version : 247 Sports

It_Could_Happen
02-03-2014, 12:31 PM
I just can't get a read on this website. They have Cory Thomas projected 100% to MSU even though he is a UT commit. How does that make sense?

Coach34
02-03-2014, 12:37 PM
Because their recruiting guys talk to Cory and he tried to commit to us 2 different times- however it's been realized that Cory is not making this decision- Momma and Daddy are.

SDDawg
02-03-2014, 12:54 PM
They know it now, no question that Cory will not attend MSU. His Mom will end up pushing him to Clemson though.

bully99
02-03-2014, 12:59 PM
Is this a situation where mama got her hand out for some goodies.

Really Clark?
02-03-2014, 01:15 PM
I do know it has been stated that his mom and Dabo went to school together. That is the Clemson connection. Someone advised him to not commit to us on more than one occasion. We had been a steady leader for him, in his eyes, for a long time but not the whole family. Then one visit he commits to Tenn without any advise against it that time. If it had not been the number if DL Tenn recruits they have committed, then they would have probably stuck with that decision unless he could have convenienced them to let him go where he wanted. Unless the recruit was not been truthful to our staff, reporters, former teammates at State, friends committed to us, then it was never just his decision. We can speculate why but it doesn't really matter, I will just move on.

EAVdog
02-03-2014, 01:23 PM
They can only change their crystal ball predictions once. So a lot of guys got the feeling that he would flip from UT at a minimum. Clemson came on after that.

smootness
02-03-2014, 01:26 PM
They can only change their crystal ball predictions once. So a lot of guys got the feeling that he would flip from UT at a minimum. Clemson came on after that.

They also become locked in once a player commits. So everyone thought he was going to State before he suddenly committed to UT. Most of those predictions came before that.