PDA

View Full Version : Do the Bears have no shame? They are trying to tie Peyton being in the Super Bowl to

Op4isabitch
02-02-2014, 03:43 PM
the u.m. I have seen tweets and Facebook postings congratulating the Mannings on their Fifth Super Bowl appearance and touting "them all" as a great ole miss family.

Last I knew Peyton went to UT and shunned ole miss.

They are a bunch of coat tail riders! Haha

Jessica Rabbit
02-02-2014, 03:48 PM
They try priding themselves about being in the SEC West yet have never been to Atlanta. I'm embarrassed for them. Poor bottom feeders :(

Political Hack
02-02-2014, 03:50 PM
they made 3 BCS championship trophies and tweeted about them.

Jessica Rabbit
02-02-2014, 03:53 PM
It's sad. My grandmother is an OM fan and she even thinks it's sad that her friends from there still think they are the powerhouse of the 60's

EAVdog
02-02-2014, 04:09 PM
The Manning's are the only semblance to anything relevent in any sport they have going back 50 years. Eli/Archie sure milk that. But damn, trying to poach off Peyton because he came from the uterus of an Ole Miss Homecoming Queen?

Todd4State
02-02-2014, 04:18 PM
I laugh when people call Peyton and Eli "Mississippi boys". Unless we took over New Orleans at some point and I didn't realize it.

Todd4State
02-02-2014, 04:23 PM
the u.m. I have seen tweets and Facebook postings congratulating the Mannings on their Fifth Super Bowl appearance and touting "them all" as a great ole miss family.

I remember when Peyton committed to UT. It was not pretty and it is a shame that this was before Internet recruiting became popular. I can only imagine what those people would have posted.

Ole Miss fans pretty much went nuts. Like as in wanting to disassociate with Archie, wanting to change the speed limit on campus, un-retire his number, etc.

It was pretty funny.

Todd4State
02-02-2014, 04:27 PM
The Manning's are the only semblance to anything relevent in any sport they have going back 50 years. Eli/Archie sure milk that. But damn, trying to poach off Peyton because he came from the uterus of an Ole Miss Homecoming Queen?

One of my favorite stories of all time was MSU playing Ole Miss for the SEC baseball championship in Oxford when Archie played. We had a pitcher named Brantley Jones that went to the mound with an "Archie Who?" button on his hat. Ole Miss got mad and made the umpire make him take it off of his hat. We were ahead 2-1 and down to the last out of the game with Archie on deck and a runner on first. Against Gregory's wishes, Jones walks the hitter putting the tying run in scoring position and the go ahead run on base so he could strike out Archie to win the game and the conference. And he the best part is- he struck him out to win the game and the SEC! Then he allegedly shot Ole Miss the double bird as he was being carried off the field in celebration.

messageboardsuperhero
02-02-2014, 04:28 PM
I remember when Peyton committed to UT. It was not pretty and it is a shame that this was before Internet recruiting became popular. I can only imagine what those people would have posted.

Ole Miss fans pretty much went nuts. Like as in wanting to disassociate with Archie, wanting to change the speed limit on campus, un-retire his number, etc.

It was pretty funny.

There's no telling how many death threats Archie got- those people lost their damn minds.

Dawgowar
02-02-2014, 04:28 PM

@SOUTHERNDIXIECRATSPORTSWRITERSASSOCIATION: Pete Carroll, Coaching Father of Ogeron, Kiffin, and defacto Freeze proud to announce Lombardi Trophy to be engraved with Bear 2014 Crootin Class Roster and displayed at Canton! #dammitwe'rerelevant, #lookespnlook!

Coach34
02-02-2014, 04:46 PM
If Peyton wins tonight, I fully expect to see Dan Werner tweet out some shit about OM winning another Super Bowl

Jessica Rabbit
02-02-2014, 04:47 PM
You can't expect any less from those losers

Jessica Rabbit
02-02-2014, 04:48 PM
For the record, Dan Werner is a very unattractive man.

Just saying

M.Fillmore
02-02-2014, 04:50 PM
One of my favorite stories of all time was MSU playing Ole Miss for the SEC baseball championship in Oxford when Archie played. We had a pitcher named Brantley Jones that went to the mound with an "Archie Who?" button on his hat. Ole Miss got mad and made the umpire make him take it off of his hat. We were ahead 2-1 and down to the last out of the game with Archie on deck and a runner on first. Against Gregory's wishes, Jones walks the hitter putting the tying run in scoring position and the go ahead run on base so he could strike out Archie to win the game and the conference. And he the best part is- he struck him out to win the game and the SEC! Then he allegedly shot Ole Miss the double bird as he was being carried off the field in celebration.

EXCELLENT!!!

bully99
02-02-2014, 04:54 PM
The whole manning family got death threats when peyton shunned the bears.

messageboardsuperhero
02-02-2014, 04:56 PM

Hilarious story.

I bet UM people would love it if Marshall Henderson wore some kind of Dak button. If they do it, it's clever- if we do it, we're being classless farmers.

Coach66
02-02-2014, 05:25 PM

Doublebirdsku

Op4isabitch
02-02-2014, 05:28 PM

That is brilliant....I would love to have seen that!!!

RougeDawg
02-02-2014, 05:31 PM
There's no telling how many death threats Archie got- those people lost their damn minds.

Don't you actually have to have one in the first place to lose one?

FlabLoser
02-02-2014, 05:31 PM
Bears in my circle use the opportunity to talk about how much better of a QB Eli is than Peyton.

Bully Dee Williams
02-02-2014, 05:47 PM
Two weeks ago, I ripped a bear on twitter that was celebrating Peyton's win. This person's response, "Leghumpers are just jealous that they don't have footbal royalty at MSU." I am still laughing at that one.

Todd4State
02-02-2014, 05:50 PM
Two weeks ago, I ripped a bear on twitter that was celebrating Peyton's win. This person's response, "Leghumpers are just jealous that they don't have footbal royalty at MSU." I am still laughing at that one.

What do they mean we don't have football royalty? Dak's not going anywhere.

TopDog58
02-02-2014, 06:26 PM
Chris Kiffin has to be so proud of his former pupil, Peyton. Stop being so jealous you Kow Kollidge terbacky chewin necks!

SDDawg
02-02-2014, 06:46 PM
Did Kiffin teach Peyton how to break into cars?!

Political Hack
02-02-2014, 06:49 PM

I don't know how I've never heard that story, but that is epic.

Political Hack
02-02-2014, 06:52 PM
wrong thread

TopDog58
02-02-2014, 06:56 PM
Russell Wilson played for NC State and Wisconsin who both wear red. Hotty Toddy!

HailState39110
02-02-2014, 07:15 PM
After the way Peyton has started this game the Rebs might quickly want to disassociate themselves from this shitastic performance

notsofarawaydawg
02-02-2014, 07:15 PM
Peyton surely has been to the Dr. Bo school of how to throw interceptions.

Oxfordawg
02-02-2014, 07:46 PM
All it took was one lousy association and now he's playing like a bearshark. Just a mention of association and you automatically begin to suck!

JDog13
02-02-2014, 07:47 PM
They definitely jinxed him with their fail.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
02-02-2014, 08:52 PM
The best part of this epic beat down and the stymieing of the vaunted Peyton manning offense is the cameras have only panned to the manning family booth one time which showed Elisha breathing through his mouth. I guess breathing through your nose is a graduate level class at Ole Miss.

Bully Dee Williams
02-02-2014, 09:09 PM
Aww, what the hell...OM can have Peyton!

RougeDawg
02-02-2014, 09:13 PM
Well they can't ever lose anything to lil ole MSU. With their great talent development over the years, they have excatly 0 players on each of the 2 super bowl rosters. They have to hang their hats on something to show their dominance over us in this one.

Vandownbytheriver
02-02-2014, 09:14 PM
Collins needs to tweet out pictures of KJ.

Bully Dee Williams
02-02-2014, 09:28 PM
Collins needs to tweet out pictures of KJ.

He did earlier.