PDA

View Full Version : Tee Shepard modeling #1 MSU jersey

starkvegasdawg
02-01-2014, 09:04 PM
Can't get the link to imbed from my phone but he posted it to his twitter and Instagram accounts. Looks good in it I have to say.

dawgclub99
02-01-2014, 09:08 PM
I really hope we can figure out a way to get him in this Fall. He would be a great addition.

TheDogFather
02-01-2014, 09:37 PM
http://instagram.com/p/j5VnLMImps/

maroonmania
02-01-2014, 09:55 PM
Any word leaking on anyone else?

TrueReb13
02-01-2014, 11:09 PM
Sorry for trolling

msstate7
02-01-2014, 11:13 PM
Looks like Dan is trying to boost his recruiting rankings for the next two years. You'll will get points for signing him this year even though he won't qualify and get points again in 2015 when he does. Seems like a tactic MSU accuses another team of doing a few years ago!!

He can qualify if he passes his classes in juco. Will he? I don't know, but it's not certain at this point. Certainly worth the chance

maroonmania
02-01-2014, 11:18 PM
Looks like Dan is trying to boost his recruiting rankings for the next two years. You'll will get points for signing him this year even though he won't qualify and get points again in 2015 when he does. Seems like a tactic MSU accuses another team of doing a few years ago!!

Is there a reason we have a Reb on the board?

TrueReb13
02-01-2014, 11:22 PM
He is definitely worth that chance. Wasn't he the #3 ranked CB out of his class. Even if he doesn't, you'll are in with him for the following year. IMO, great move either way. He is a player that locks down one side if the field.

CadaverDawg
02-01-2014, 11:23 PM

Wrong. He will qualify. By the way, was it worth it to make such shitty posts? Buh bye

TrueReb13
02-01-2014, 11:25 PM
Who are you calling a Rebel fan? I am a dog fan disguised with a Rebel username. Surely you are not trying to turn Elite into Gene's page, part two? Ban them for being an opposing fan. That takes the fun out of these boards!!

Really Clark?
02-01-2014, 11:26 PM
It's a tough haul but as it has been stated many times he needs 30 hours and is taking 21 hours this spring and 9 this summer. If he slips up this spring with one class it's still possible to pick up that class during the summer but he has to really stay diligent. Not impossible but a hill to climb. He gets it done then he has 3 to play 3. Definitely worth the risk and the coaches are pushing to get him this fall not just trying to increase rankings. Like Liggins or Brassell.

ScoobaDawg
02-01-2014, 11:30 PM
Who are you calling a Rebel fan? I am a dog fan disguised with a Rebel username. Surely you are not trying to turn Elite into Gene's page, part two? Ban them for being an opposing fan. That takes the fun out of these boards!!

No bears allowed. He's gone

Bamboo
02-01-2014, 11:30 PM
I want to apologize. I attributed some of the ***** posts in the Sims thread to the wrong person. So I thought this was a continuation of that.

CadaverDawg
02-01-2014, 11:32 PM

EliteDawgs has always been "no Rebels". Since you can only read this post, maybe you understand that now. It's extremely fun without you by the way

messageboardsuperhero
02-01-2014, 11:37 PM

http://nextchampion.net/wp-content/uploads/cool-story-bro.jpg

Todd4State
02-01-2014, 11:44 PM

Except for the minor detail that we actually want to sign him with the intent that he will hopefully qualify and get three years of actual production as opposed to maybe one decent year and boosts to our mythical recruiting championship for six.

32 Dive
02-02-2014, 12:22 AM
http://nextchampion.net/wp-content/uploads/cool-story-bro.jpg

http://pawsru.org/fc/src/fc88989_cool_starry_bra.jpg I laff, cause I think of this...

state66
02-02-2014, 01:37 AM
good lord 21 hours this spring semester. the most you can take is 19 at state then you have to get permission for anything over that. Good luck to Tee I want him on the roster in the fall but thats tough. 7 classes in one semester requires some discipline but like you said it can be done I wrapped up my last semester of college with 19 quite nicely.

Really Clark?
02-02-2014, 01:48 AM
Yeah, I would also think a class or two would be online, possibly through state, but that's just speculation. Depends on the subjects you are taking as well. However I got 12 hours one summer and that wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. But I always liked doing summer classes. Got a lot done in a short time. I don't know about now, but have heard of people getting 21 hours in one semester in JUCO when I was at state.

QuadrupleOption
02-02-2014, 03:52 AM
good lord 21 hours this spring semester. the most you can take is 19 at state then you have to get permission for anything over that. Good luck to Tee I want him on the roster in the fall but thats tough. 7 classes in one semester requires some discipline but like you said it can be done I wrapped up my last semester of college with 19 quite nicely.

I took 21 or 22 hours of senior-level Computer Science courses my last semester at State (I don't quite remember which it was). I made it but damn it was tough. Hope he can get it done.

Schultzy
02-02-2014, 07:03 AM
6 to 9 of those hours are probably elective, sop courses. If he has access to tutors the other 12-15 shouldn't be hard but still time consuming.

This is when you find out how badly he wants to play football. It's certainly not going to be his most fun semester of college.

starkvegasdawg
02-02-2014, 08:11 AM

If dontae jones can pass 36 hours in a summer then I have faith tee can knock out this load.

OurState
02-02-2014, 09:33 AM
I took 21 or 22 hours of senior-level Computer Science courses my last semester at State (I don't quite remember which it was). I made it but damn it was tough. Hope he can get it done.

It's Holmes and it probably isn't computer science...

BeastMan
02-02-2014, 10:22 AM
It's Holmes and it probably isn't computer science...

Bingo. I took 18 hours multiple semesters at state. Did 16 one summer at State. Tee's course load is far from impossible