PDA

View Full Version : Possibilities?

preachermatt83
02-01-2014, 03:06 PM
Can someone post a list of all of the recruits that we are still on. Even if it is unlikely I would just like to see a full list of guys we are still going after.

smootness
02-01-2014, 04:13 PM
Cory Thomas
Marcus Griffin
Trey Carter
OJ Smith
JT Gray
Tee Shepard
Jordan Sims
Elgton Jenkins

I think that's it, as far as I know.

pdawg10msu
02-01-2014, 05:12 PM
Cory Thomas
Marcus Griffin
Trey Carter
OJ Smith
JT Gray
Tee Shepard
Jordan Sims
Elgton Jenkins

I think that's it, as far as I know.

Your actually missing 2 names from what I'm hearing. Big names that I'm thinking is the "rabbit". There saying if we land one we can land the other.

Really Clark?
02-01-2014, 05:35 PM
If there are two more guys, then this has been a better secret than Fred Ross last year and the staff and site guys did a good job with keeping that under wraps. Unless they sign or there is significant official confirmation, then it is kind of hard to believe.

preachermatt83
02-01-2014, 05:36 PM
Your actually missing 2 names from what I'm hearing. Big names that I'm thinking is the "rabbit". There saying if we land one we can land the other.

well then spill it

Bothrops
02-01-2014, 05:40 PM
Out with it..

SDDawg
02-01-2014, 05:53 PM
I don't see Grant Harris on the list, also I think we're still on Ravian Pierce as a sign and place that could occur after NSD. Other than those two and any rabbit references, that looks like a pretty complete list to me.

preachermatt83
02-01-2014, 05:53 PM
I starting to worry about Will Coleman. He's enjoying his visit and Az St and I saw he retweeted where someone said something about Starkville being dead.

HancockCountyDog
02-01-2014, 05:57 PM
well then spill it

Ummm... NO.

SDDawg
02-01-2014, 06:00 PM
I starting to worry about Will Coleman. He's enjoying his visit and Az St and I saw he retweeted where someone said something about Starkville being dead.

This always happens when guys take other visits, I wouldn't sweat it. If he's serious about playing ball at the next level, he'll come to State. If he wants to screw around and play crappy Pac-12 football, he can go to ASU. Tempe is a great place to party but it's a terrible place to play football and I'm sure he knows that.

smootness
02-01-2014, 06:35 PM
I'd like to have Coleman, but I'm not overly concerned if he goes to ASU. We're ok at DE this year, and even next year we'll still have AJ Jefferson and Ryan Brown and hopefully Torrey Dale can start having an impact. The only reason I'd be concerned is if we also missed on Carter and Thomas.

pdawg10msu
02-01-2014, 07:07 PM
well then spill it

PM me but let's keep it off the message boards for now.

scottycameron
02-01-2014, 07:37 PM

They are tied together? Hmmm….