PDA

View Full Version : Quick point about recruiting this year

CadaverDawg
02-01-2014, 11:30 AM
There are still a few days left, so I hope I'm not jinxing anything, but I think our message board fan base deserves some credit this recruiting season. No, there wasn't a Chris Jones situation like last year, but could there have been? Last year, several of our fans would have taken the bait when OM said they may flip Graham, Green, Williams, etc...but instead, we just knew it was their typical game and that We did NOT lose anyone to them last year despite all of the drama, so why worry.

Looks like it will result in us signing one of the most underrated classes in recent history, and we still have some big time talent we could potentially bring in. I'm proud of the strides our fan base made this year in shitting on the OM antics and dispelling them this year before they grew legs. We ruined their true "regular season"'which occurs each year in January. Their momentum from a year ago has disappeared like 10 lines in front of Marshall Henderson.

We still have a long way to go as a fan base when it comes to recruiting, but some serious strides were made this year.

Here's to a hell of a nice signing day, and 5 out of 6 Egg Bowls in our near future.

HailState

Drugdog
02-01-2014, 01:27 PM
Excellent point CD. Here is to Rebel nation comets implosion next Egg Bowl.