PDA

View Full Version : February is dead month

BeastMan
02-01-2014, 10:17 AM
After the SB and NSD and no deer season, this is easily my least favorite time of the year minus college baseball cranking up. Hopefully we have a warm March for the fishing

Political Hack
02-01-2014, 11:18 AM
I don't like basketball until the tournaments start, so I'm with you.

fortunately I have 4 year old basketball to keep me going. It's awesome.

Oxfordawg
02-01-2014, 01:17 PM
Take up predator hunting it's great for in between hunting season and early spring fishing

State82
02-01-2014, 07:13 PM
I was actually ready for a break. This is the first weekend I've been home since before Thanksgiving. Duck hunting every weekend (and I mean HUNTING, not shooting) and holidays. I have had enough. And in two weeks, everything starts up at Dudy Noble Field, Bassmasters Classic in Birmingham in three weeks, and more baseball every time the Dogs play at home. Life is good.

BeastMan
02-02-2014, 12:01 AM
I was actually ready for a break. This is the first weekend I've been home since before Thanksgiving. Duck hunting every weekend (and I mean HUNTING, not shooting) and holidays. I have had enough. And in two weeks, everything starts up at Dudy Noble Field, Bassmasters Classic in Birmingham in three weeks, and more baseball every time the Dogs play at home. Life is good.

I like your style 82

Goat Holder
02-03-2014, 09:49 PM
February is a great month to do house/yard work. It's not hot, no wasps and yellow jackets are out.

Of course, I'm a big MSU baseball guy, so here in two weeks I'll have that.

Bullmutt
02-04-2014, 02:33 PM
Have to agree BeastMan. Feb. is the dead zone. Good time to tackle what's been put off- basement cleaning or, as Goat said, yard work.