PDA

View Full Version : Kendarius Webster will take an OV to his dream school, UGA, this weekend.

EAVdog
01-31-2014, 11:13 AM
It's been confirmed by the UGA 247 site, and was confirmed by the Ole Miss 247 Site. But they've since scrubbed that and are now saying that he WILL NOT be visiting UGA.

Also David Johnson is claiming we are making a 'late' run at Speaks. Classic misdirection on thier part. DJ is quickly becoming as astute of a sheep wrangler as Yancy.

deltadawg99
01-31-2014, 03:19 PM
So he is or isn't visiting UGA this weekend? He isn't listed under the visitors for this weekend on the UGA scout page.

EAVdog
01-31-2014, 03:28 PM
He told OM he was, it was put on the OM 247 site he was. And even when he was asked if he was still committed to OM he replied "idk". They have since updated their information saying that he WILL NOT be visiting. Rumor from the UGA board is that he is in Athens now. Obviously this could cost him his spot with OM so I guess he needs to keep it on the down low.

He lives less than 60 miles from Athens. Easy in - Easy out.

msstate7
01-31-2014, 03:37 PM
Richt may be out for some revenge over tunsil last year. Webster could receive a last second offer from Georgia

smootness
01-31-2014, 03:59 PM
I hope we are making a late run at Speaks...might as well. What is dumb is the reporting that certain guys are 'open' when they aren't just so they can get two separate commitments out of the same kid.

paco
01-31-2014, 04:35 PM
Why would we be making a run at Speaks? We are going to sign two of these: OJ Smith, Cam Thomas and Marcus Griffin. "Making a run" at Speaks is bull.

whosyourdawgy
01-31-2014, 05:02 PM
Exactly. Breeland Speaks can go be a Bear. Screw him. Give me all 3 of the guys listed above. I don't buy for a second we are wasting time with him.

smootness
01-31-2014, 05:11 PM
Exactly. Breeland Speaks can go be a Bear. Screw him. Give me all 3 of the guys listed above. I don't buy for a second we are wasting time with him.

I don't really, either, just saying that rumor doesn't bother me. Who cares, they already beat us for Speaks, it doesn't give them added momentum if he doesn't give us the time of day now.

Our recruiting guys do the same thing...they talk about Ole Miss trying to get visits out of Green, Williams, Jackson, Graham, etc.

whosyourdawgy
01-31-2014, 05:18 PM
And I hate myself for starting to do this but on Twitter the only thing Webster has posted today is to Laquon Treadwell and there is no chatter on twitter that I see of any UGA visit