PDA

View Full Version : Board consolidation poll

elitedawgs
01-30-2014, 06:57 PM
Board consolidation poll

BulldogDX55
01-30-2014, 07:00 PM
Nah. The separation is a good thing. This is the best State sports board on the internet (of the non paying variety at least, 24/7 is pretty awesome and PJ is a great reporter) and I'd rather not have to wade through the other stuff to read what I come here for.

FlabLoser
01-30-2014, 07:34 PM
Don't see a poll on my phone.

The main board needs to stay MSU-only IMO. Not being littered with OT stuff is part of the draw.

I'd vote for consolidating Bovine Scatology & Outdoors. Call it Outdoors & BS.

Politics needs to stay isolated.

Political Hack
01-30-2014, 07:58 PM
The reason I voted yes is because the BS board has some great threads on it but not a lot of action. The politics, platinum, and outdoor boards will keep a lot of those discussions on their own boards. The BS board is mainly about TV shows, movies, music, etc... which can still be good conversations while avoiding the stupid political BS.

Also, if it happens, we'll need a rule to start every thread with "BS:" in order to indicate it's not MSU sports related. That way people who don't want to read that stuff can easily avoid it.

State82
01-30-2014, 08:07 PM
I voted no. I like it just the way it is. But, I'm not big on a lot of change anyway and I never go to that forum. I love the Outdoor Forum and the ED site in general. Now, if it is something that will make it easier for you guys having to run everything, that is a different matter. I'm just thrilled the whole site is here for everyone to enjoy and if a change of some kind makes it more manageable for the powers that be, I wouldn't object.

sleepy dawg
01-31-2014, 10:25 AM
Don't ruin the only good MSU sports board left.

dickiedawg
01-31-2014, 02:55 PM
Let's go ahead and merge the two, then add some Ole Miss moderators. We all really miss SPS.