PDA

View Full Version : John L Pitts on Head to Head

EAVdog
01-30-2014, 05:17 PM
Basically begging for OM fans to stop harassing him on twitter/facebook/email etc... They've called his boss, the Daily Journal etc... They are like rabid dogs.

Even joked when he got on he was looking at the classifieds in case he needed a new job.

Our Buddies at Red Cup Rebellion are leading the charge on twitter, since you know they say Elite Dawgs are kool-aid drinkers.

smootness
01-30-2014, 05:26 PM
Well, isn't that what we keep claiming we want to do ourselves?

Coach34
01-30-2014, 05:30 PM
Ole Miss fans are the masters of attack when something bad happens to them. They tear down the messenger as quickly and as ruthlessly as need be to get it done

Dont want something bad about Ole Miss on Sixpack or SECRant? Make personal attacks and other tactics to get it locked or deleted asap. They are masters of this

bully99
01-30-2014, 05:48 PM
Matt "Blackbear" Wyatt just said the ole miss scandal was a whole lot of nothing. Good to see "our" State guy constantly apologizing for om.

Msujd164
01-30-2014, 06:06 PM
Matt "Blackbear" Wyatt just said the ole miss scandal was a whole lot of nothing. Good to see "our" State guy constantly apologizing for om.

So according to Matt, rape is a whole lot of nothing?

whosyourdawgy
01-30-2014, 06:33 PM
Good grief. Seriously? I listened as well. Pitta has been catching Hell from Bears or sure but what Matt was saying was that what Pitts posted was nothing to see or in an easy to understand way or the densely challenged, that what Pitts posted and said in no way deserves the ridicule he is getting for it. He isn't taking up for OM or belittling the allegations or anything to the sort. That's just REACHING for something to bitch about.

I just looked again to see who posted this shit. Dude are you just the most miserable person in the state? The sun was out today. It was a beautiful day. Turn that frown upside down. Life's too damn short to be that negative ALL the time.

dawgclub99
01-30-2014, 06:40 PM
To be fair, sexual assault does not automatically mean that he raped someone. It could have been groping or grabing her butt. As little as the bond was ($10,000) it may not have been much.

Political Hack
01-30-2014, 06:47 PM
So according to Matt, rape is a whole lot of nothing?

as long as it heterosexual rape. he doesn't condone gay rape though.

Todd4State
01-30-2014, 07:02 PM

Yes! We're not criticizing them necessarily as far as the tactic itself. We're criticizing them for being two faced.

blacklistedbully
01-30-2014, 07:08 PM
Ole Miss fans are the masters of attack when something bad happens to them. They tear down the messenger as quickly and as ruthlessly as need be to get it done

Dont want something bad about Ole Miss on Sixpack or SECRant? Make personal attacks and other tactics to get it locked or deleted asap. They are masters of this

They do the same thing on Rivals. You wouldn't believe the stuff some of them have said to me. One of them got himself suspended twice for the way he personally attacked me, the second time for 6 months before they let him back on after he begged, pleaded, and promised to be good. His very first post when they let him back was essentially a cut & paste of the one he'd posted 6 months prior that got him banned before.

Needless to say, the mod perma-banned him, thanking him for making the mod look like an asshole for letting him back on the board against his better judgement.

Bat-shit crazy bunch, those guys.

bully99
01-30-2014, 07:15 PM
Dawgsy, you're full of shit . I'm far from the most negative on this board so stfu . Keep pumping sunshine up Wyatt s ass.

blacklistedbully
01-30-2014, 07:16 PM

Nope. We are suggesting that guys consistently writing hit pieces on us, that are supposed to be our beat-writers be denied inside access to our coaches and facilities. We are not suggesting we rain hell down on their bosses demanding they be fired. Big difference.

MadDawg
01-31-2014, 09:36 AM

Yes, former MSU qb Matt Wyatt is really a black bear. Dang. You outed him.

My God our fans are stupid.

smootness
01-31-2014, 09:56 AM
Nope. We are suggesting that guys consistently writing hit pieces on us, that are supposed to be our beat-writers be denied inside access to our coaches and facilities. We are not suggesting we rain hell down on their bosses demanding they be fired. Big difference.

But aren't we trying to get them fired? I mean, denying them access to our coaches and facilities will definitely lead to someone else taking the job.

smootness
01-31-2014, 09:58 AM
Yes! We're not criticizing them necessarily as far as the tactic itself. We're criticizing them for being two faced.

Well, there are several in this thread who seem to be criticizing them for the tactic. Not saying you are, but the common theme I seem to see is, 'We need to be more like Ole Miss in the way they band together to attack their enemies'...then when things like this happen, it's, 'LOL, look how crazy Ole Miss fans are'.

Political Hack
01-31-2014, 10:15 AM
Well, there are several in this thread who seem to be criticizing them for the tactic. Not saying you are, but the common theme I seem to see is, 'We need to be more like Ole Miss in the way they band together to attack their enemies'...then when things like this happen, it's, 'LOL, look how crazy Ole Miss fans are'.

I think it's an acceptable tactic if someone is reporting false information, blowing a dumb sorry out of proportion, or slanting stories. If it's simply true, the fan base should shut up and deal with it.

one thing you won't see is State fans defending someone charged with rape or sexual battery and instead attacking reporters. We may get upset when a picture of our players in orange jumpsuits show up in the media for a parking violation, but I have yet to see our fan base attack a reporter for discussing a criminal charge where there was a victim involved.