PDA

View Full Version : I just came over here to inform all you Elitedawgs

SevendustSeen
01-30-2014, 04:49 PM
that you are the problem with Mississippi State. And Coach34 I seen what you been saying over here and you are the worst. Even though I didn't go to State, don't donate any money, and don't buy tickets, that don't mean I ain't seen a game. Theres secret Bears all over the place printin out stuff and givin it to recruits. That's why State can't recruit, we are our own worst enemy. We have the worst fans!!!! Just because Stallings dommitted to Kentucky right after visiting State means nothing. We were still in it. The secret Bear was a hurtin us. Be quiet Elitedawgs!!! Paul said we were in it.

I seen it dawg
01-30-2014, 04:54 PM
I seen that.

Political Hack
01-30-2014, 04:54 PM
well done. it's so poorly written it's almost believable.

Drugdog
01-30-2014, 04:57 PM
I'm going to seen the game tonight. My daughter and I hope to seen a good game.

SevendustSeen
01-30-2014, 04:58 PM
I seen what you been a sayin too Hack. When I get done zombie huntin, I'm gonna find you

Jack Lambert
01-30-2014, 05:00 PM
Can I have your vCash before you go away?

Original48
01-30-2014, 05:00 PM
Mullen spotted in Denver Airport.

RougeDawg
01-30-2014, 05:01 PM
that you are the problem with Mississippi State. And Coach34 I seen what you been saying over here and you are the worst. Even though I didn't go to State, don't donate any money, and don't buy tickets, that don't mean I ain't seen a game. Theres secret Bears all over the place printin out stuff and givin it to recruits. That's why State can't recruit, we are our own worst enemy. We have the worst fans!!!! Just because Stallings dommitted to Kentucky right after visiting State means nothing. We were still in it. The secret Bear was a hurtin us. Be quiet Elitedawgs!!! Paul said we were in it.

Maybe the secret bears should worry more about what happens August-November, instead of what happens in January. Photoshop ain't that difficult and some are posing as State fans on here. Even Mr. University of Ole miss Jerrell Powe could prob figure that out. If a recruit is this fragile or thin skinned, how can they handle real man football? Sounds like a cop out for momma getting some cheddar. We've seen this episode play out many times already. CJ Johnson had credentials ripped off neck by OM officials, he hated OM for life and then flips to them, last minute, because of some message board shit??!?!? Ha. Blaming a message board is an easy diversion to some shenanigans behind the scenes.

The OM butt pirates can all go **** themselves. And Seven, you and people like you are he problem because you bend over and take it from the OM toolsheds. Being nice doesn't work with them. Hit them where it hurts and call them out for their bullshit. Don't sit idle as the old grey hairs of MSU have for so long.

SevendustSeen
01-30-2014, 05:04 PM
vcash? You gamblin sinners!!! You better kiss your Cross and walk the straight line. I'm headin back to 247 now,I just seen two much a goin on over hear and I had to say something. Paul says to stop posting anything until Signin Day!!

Coach34
01-30-2014, 05:05 PM
wow

Op4isabitch
01-30-2014, 05:06 PM
I seen what you did there**

Dawg61
01-30-2014, 05:06 PM
Cool story bro

Jack Lambert
01-30-2014, 05:08 PM
vcash? You gamblin sinners!!! You better kiss your Cross and walk the straight line. I'm headin back to 247 now,I just seen two much a goin on over hear and I had to say something. Paul says to stop posting anything until Signin Day!!

Is that a yes?

BogeyGolfer
01-30-2014, 05:13 PM

ED Remembers? Wait, wrong board...

hailmari
01-30-2014, 05:14 PM

I've seen far worse grammar on here before, so try again.

But I agree with the message. Needle-dicks tend to be hard headed.

mic
01-30-2014, 05:19 PM

Censirily,
Jerrell Powe..

CJDAWG85
01-30-2014, 05:35 PM
This is gold.

TheRef
01-30-2014, 05:36 PM

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/srs.gif
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Weird_Science_Facepalm_01.gif

Todd4State
01-30-2014, 05:47 PM
Sevendust makes me glad we don't have very many sidewalk fans.

About a week or two ago he was talking about how he was a special teamer in JUCO football because he had 4.8 speed. I mean, congrats on allegedly being a tick faster than Doug Buckles, Bundy. At any rate, I have a feeling that his 40 time was a lot closer to 5.8 than 4.8.

He was trying to convince everyone that we don't really need a special teams coach because all they do is organize special teams. No, really.

Anyone that has a functioning brain cell realizes that his "sources" is Paul Jones. So, if anyone has any recruiting questions you might as well ask Paul and get the answer written in a legible form of English since you are paying him for it anyway.

BeastMan
01-30-2014, 05:55 PM
Not even gonna lie. I lol'd

mstatefan91
01-30-2014, 06:01 PM
"I decided not to play there because of the interwebz!"

Right...

601Dawg
01-30-2014, 06:03 PM
This is one of the greatest threads in ED history.

Edited: in honor of 7dust who seems to edit every post when he's wrong.

Apoplectic
01-31-2014, 09:49 AM
and then the 247 thread is vaporized! I thanks it probably got a little to hot for ole 7-11 he was starting to spin in circles and running out of editable options.

CadaverDawg
01-31-2014, 10:07 AM

Shirley this is one of our own messing with us. Well done if so. Either way, I laughed

elitedawgs
01-31-2014, 10:13 AM
Should we make a Hall of Fame forum?

Coach34
01-31-2014, 10:15 AM
If we do- that one should no doubt be the 1st entry....very well done