PDA

View Full Version : What is the skinny on Will Coleman - are we holding onto him?

HancockCountyDog
01-30-2014, 01:54 PM
He is visiting ASU this weekend - and I was just told that he may not stick.

Anyone hearing anything, Id like him for depth next year a solid player in 2015, so Im wondering what everyone is hearing.

Also, Cory Thomas is going to visit UT, Im was hoping he wouldn't visit.

smootness
01-30-2014, 01:59 PM
Thomas was always going to visit UT, but I still think we probably get him. Who knows on Coleman, but if we land Thomas and Carter, then I'm not at all worried if we lose him.

EAVdog
01-30-2014, 02:07 PM
Just pay the $9.99 a month if recruiting is a big deal to you. It is well worth it. I'm not admonishing anyone I really do enjoy being a member of 247, Paul does a good job and drama free. Coleman is just going to ASU for the free trip, it's been planned. He's solid and the coaches know about it.

Of course he could meet the love of his life at ASU and flip but highly doubtful. He likes State, loves Collins and Mullen, and played with Chappelle and they are good friends. We have a lot of angles covered.

Jack Lambert
01-30-2014, 02:36 PM
get back to me in 2015.

state66
01-30-2014, 02:56 PM
pretty much just like any other recruit as of late and just wants to take a visit and has been in full contact with mullen and staff about his intentions. hes good

NCDawg
01-30-2014, 04:59 PM
Thomas was always going to visit UT, but I still think we probably get him. Who knows on Coleman, but if we land Thomas and Carter, then I'm not at all worried if we lose him.

I doubt if we will get Thomas. If he was coming with us, I think he would have committed after his visit last week-end.