PDA

View Full Version : Rebel Spin Gets a Response

BeastMan
01-30-2014, 12:52 PM
Taking some things said recently to task http://3rdand57.com/rebel-spin-gets-a-response/

Drugdog
01-30-2014, 01:13 PM
They are truly Whitfield crazy. Jealous of their success???
Now I would like to Thank My Dad Again for going to STATE!!

M.Fillmore
01-30-2014, 02:16 PM
I know a guy who got fired over correct things he posted about UM. He later sent me a messageboard link about how they were out to get me fired. Some poor guy in Brandon had been incorrectly ID'ed as me and the rebs were putting pressure on this guy's boss to fire him.

And they say we are obsessed?

Coach34
01-30-2014, 02:33 PM
They contacted my former boss, linked my personal info on their different sites, make up stories about trannies, and on and on. I even have my own twitter parody now.

Yeah man- State fans are the problem

HereComesTheSpiral
01-30-2014, 02:38 PM
They contacted my former boss, linked my personal info on their different sites, make up stories about trannies, and on and on. I even have my own twitter parody now.

That seems like a lot of work over some bullshit said on the internet. I wish I had that kind of time on my hands.

01-30-2014, 02:39 PM
I had no idea this guy covered Mississippi recruiting. Not that it applies to Christian but it's funny the amount of Senatobia graduates that end up at NWCC and call themselves Ole Miss fans. PS - he can hook you up with some sweet Smashing Pumpkins bootlegs. Ha!

TopDog58
01-30-2014, 02:41 PM
That movie, Leatherheads, with Clooney and the guy from the Office. THAT is what the glory days of Ole Miss football look like. Aren't you jealous?

Maybe we can call up Mike Slime and propose that MSU adopt the Johnny Vaught schedule and avoid Alabama, Auburn, and LSU for the next 20 years. Imagine the possibilities!

BossDawg
01-30-2014, 02:46 PM
My God they seriously have problems. OM fans are bona fide delusional lunatics. There's not a person on this planet that is jealous of their "success". You would think as awesome as they make Oxford out to be that they'd have more TRUE success on the field than they do.

Pollodawg
01-30-2014, 03:21 PM
I love how they felt the need to defend themselves like that. Says way more about them than it does us. If there is nothing too any of these allegations, why so defensive?

The Croom Diaries
01-30-2014, 04:36 PM

And people wonder why I don't use my real name.

gravedigger
01-30-2014, 08:33 PM
Specifically what part of their success would we envy? I'm 47 and I know of a couple of cotton bowls and poulan weed eater bowls.

preachermatt83
01-30-2014, 08:52 PM
you pretty much tore that whole rant of theirs apart there Beastman! Good Job!

M.Fillmore
01-30-2014, 10:32 PM
The rebels have a big lead on MSU in race riots.