PDA

View Full Version : OT: Yo! Weathermen

Hunkaburningdawg
01-30-2014, 11:26 AM
You guys have nailed the last two artic blasts a couple of weeks before it happened! Kudos! Can you look into your crystal balls and enlighten us on what February has in store?

Jack Lambert
01-30-2014, 11:39 AM
You guys have nailed the last two artic blasts a couple of weeks before it happened! Kudos! Can you look into your crystal balls and enlighten us on what February has in store?

My kids were out of school two days and they drove my wife crazy. Please no more snow. It's pretty and it is some what fun but no more please.

starkvegasdawg
01-30-2014, 12:15 PM
My kids were out of school two days and they drove my wife crazy. Please no more snow. It's pretty and it is some what fun but no more please.

Let us get some up here in Starkville first. My kids are still really wanting to see some. Their dad has also been known to revert to a little kid when he sees it snow too. I have had my feel of single digit weather, though.

TheRef
01-30-2014, 01:07 PM
Let us get some up here in Starkville first. My kids are still really wanting to see some. Their dad has also been known to revert to a little kid when he sees it snow too. I have had my feel of single digit weather, though.

Well I don't see us dropping below freezing for the next couple of days, so you don't have to stress out over that.

FISHDAWG
01-31-2014, 02:16 PM
someone missed it over here in Atlanta ... I flew back from St. Louis on Tuesday afternoon and the snow was supposed to pass south of town but instead ..... well, I'm sure you have seen the news ... 4 hour commute that normally is 45 minutes & I was a lucky one

bully99
01-31-2014, 03:27 PM
Saw a tweet that Ron Polk was stranded on the road in Birmingham for 12 hours the other
day.

slickdawg
01-31-2014, 03:29 PM
Saw a tweet that Ron Polk was stranded on the road in Birmingham for 12 hours the other
day.

He probably blamed Title 9.