PDA

View Full Version : SEC basketball just gets crazier

Coach34
01-29-2014, 10:33 PM
LSU hammered Kentucky last night

After starting 3-0, A&M has lost 4 straight- including getting blown out by 28 tonight by winless SC

Vandy won their 2nd in a row at Georgia, now 3-4 in the SEC

Tennessee took down OM

Gonna be a big logjam of teams around .500 in the SEC this season

smootness
01-29-2014, 10:41 PM
Yeah, the conference just sucks. Georgia is coming back down to earth, A&M is coming back down to earth...teams like Vandy and SC aren't getting better. Everyone else is just falling into their rightful spot.

It would surprise me if, outside of UF and UK, anyone finished above .500 on the road in conference play.

Jacksondevildog
01-29-2014, 10:41 PM
The Rebels got somewhat exposed tonight. They are bleak in the post and got hammered in the paint tonight. Henderson will get his 20 per night. People on drugs have incredible strength. Don't let Summers or a RAT have a career night and you can beat them. Their schedule gets considerably tougher on the second half. I have a hard time seeing anyone making the NCAAs outside of Kentucky and Florida. Someone would have to get real hot.

MarketingBully01
01-30-2014, 12:00 AM
I still think Missouri might just get that third and final bid but I agree we are at most a three bid league.

Political Hack
01-30-2014, 08:56 AM
UT is a good post team. OM isn't.

Basketball is by far the worst of the big three for the SEC. It's not even close. I wonder if they're even trying anymore. Outside of Florida and Kentucky, there's really no consistency in terms of having elite teams.

NewTweederEndzoneDance
01-30-2014, 09:30 AM
Andy KenNIT was on full display last night. When Summers got in foul trouble, it was more than obvious that the rest of his players have never seen an instructional drill stressing any sort of fundamentals. He really is like a poor man's Stansbury, and I hope they keep him forever.