PDA

View Full Version : Scoreboard Level

Esmerelda Villalobos
01-29-2014, 03:54 PM
Any elites bought in the scoreboard level? I decided to switch things up and purchased scoreboard level this week.

Sounds pretty cool and only 1k seats in that area.

TippahDawg
01-29-2014, 04:00 PM
I put down my deposit & pledge on 2 seats in the Scoreboard Club a couple weeks ago. I really think it's going to be cool.

I wonder if they will do an "open house" type thing before the season starts, so people that have got club memberships in the NEZ can do a walk through. Stricklin said in his chat that DWS should be done by mid-August.

FlabLoser
01-29-2014, 04:08 PM
Sitting high in an endzone is kinda cool. You have a much better view of what's happening on the LOS and receivers running routes.

Mjoelner34
01-29-2014, 04:18 PM
Yep. I ponied up and got two there. Flab is exactly right!

Dawgbite
01-29-2014, 06:48 PM
I have a deposit on two seats in the Scoreboard Club also. I was told that this will be the most sought after seats in the stadium once people get a chance to see it. I hope they will let us do a walk through when it's ready but at least we will be able to get in the Friday before the Southern game to stock our lockers. I figure that theses seats will have a long term financial commitment attached after this initial offering for anyone wanting seats after this year. It's going to be wierd watching games from the end zone after watching from the 40 for years. So will there be an ELITE section in the club?

Political Hack
01-29-2014, 06:51 PM
pretty sure they're just going to call it the elite club level.

see y'all there.

Goat Holder
01-29-2014, 07:02 PM
^^ Wait a minute....???

Just kidding.

messageboardsuperhero
01-29-2014, 07:04 PM
I know people who are getting seats there. It's probably going to boom after this year when people realize how cool it is.

Esmerelda Villalobos
01-29-2014, 07:48 PM
I have a deposit on two seats in the Scoreboard Club also. I was told that this will be the most sought after seats in the stadium once people get a chance to see it. I hope they will let us do a walk through when it's ready but at least we will be able to get in the Friday before the Southern game to stock our lockers. I figure that theses seats will have a long term financial commitment attached after this initial offering for anyone wanting seats after this year. It's going to be wierd watching games from the end zone after watching from the 40 for years. So will there be an ELITE section in the club?

You will be allowed to stock your locker every friday before the game. If you want, you can go ahead and stock it for the year before usm. The inside is nice.

Hack, I thought you were banned from
Campus? How did you get club level? If there is a reward at the stadium, bet your ass Im turning you in.

Dawgbite
01-29-2014, 08:42 PM
Gonna have to be a big ass locker to last me a full season!

Esmerelda Villalobos
01-29-2014, 08:45 PM
Gonna have to be a big ass locker to last me a full season!

7 games. I figured 3 handles should do me right for a season? At least we wont have to pay for the drinks and food. That will be nice.

Political Hack
01-29-2014, 08:47 PM
You will be allowed to stock your locker every friday before the game. If you want, you can go ahead and stock it for the year before usm. The inside is nice.

Hack, I thought you were banned from
Campus? How did you get club level? If there is a reward at the stadium, bet your ass Im turning you in.

they're going to do a where's Waldo type game on the jumbotron.

"general public" does not equal bannation. been a constant misunderstanding that I've never really cared enough to explain. I'd rather tip toe in and walk out quietly after slapping Bracky on the behind and giving him an "atta boy!"