PDA

View Full Version : Ole Miss player arrested for sexual battery

Coach34
01-29-2014, 01:15 PM
@AlexMcDaniel 6m
Ole Miss football player Bobby Hill arrested for sexual battery http://on.thec-l.com/1aHWu65 via @clarionledger

JDog13
01-29-2014, 01:19 PM
That one solo tackle on special teams will save him. Once Freezus absolves his sins and saves his soul that is.

ckDOG
01-29-2014, 01:42 PM
Damn it, Bobby.

Jacksondevildog
01-29-2014, 01:45 PM
Those recruiting weekends are something serious.

starkvegasdawg
01-29-2014, 01:54 PM
Hank is going to be pissed. I bet he had to take time off work selling propane and propane accessories to go bail him out.

Op4isabitch
01-29-2014, 03:44 PM
I'm not really surprised by this report:

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/2014/bobby-hill-ole-miss-arrested/

Leroy Jenkins
01-29-2014, 03:58 PM
Gotta free up some schollys some how..

Political Hack
01-29-2014, 04:15 PM
Hank is going to be pissed. I bet he had to take time off work selling propane and propane accessories to go bail him out.

excellent.

EAVdog
01-29-2014, 04:18 PM
Lot's of interesting points in that article if you read between the lines.

Is Bobby Hill 21? Probably not, since he's a Freshman. He was most likely intoxicated as was the victim.

Where did he get the Alcohol? Was he and the victim at the 'Library' with the rest of the recruits?

Where did the victim get Alcohol? Was she taking part in an organized recruiting event... at the Library?

If you are in a Fraternity and more than 3 of you are in the same place at the same time it's considered a Fraternity Event. Put 30, 40, 50 Football Players and Recruits in the same place and it has to be an official University Event (from a Risk Management standpoint).

So girl goes to a University Sanctioned Event, is provide alcohol, and get's sexually assaulted. Someone is getting paid, book it. If my speculation of events is correct this could be very bad for Saint Hugh.

(all just assumptions but I'd wager I'm not far off)

vv83
01-29-2014, 04:26 PM
As a former social event manager for a fraternity, if this occurred at a fraternity house, it is in fact an official university (and fraternity) function and someone will have to go down for it. Most likely, no it will not be Freeze but someone will take the fall.

blacklistedbully
01-29-2014, 04:30 PM
No shortage of lawyers prepared to run to TSUN's defense. Wouldn't be surprised to learn there's a cavalcade of them already threatening some media sources and/or witnesses with legal action if they even think about defaming the university.

bully99
01-29-2014, 04:54 PM
Countdown to how long before she's paid off and charges dropped.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
01-29-2014, 05:32 PM
There must be some solid evidence against him for the bears to suspend him. I saw where he was from Georgia, but didn't see what city. Was he part of the group from Ga that signed with nkemdiche?

RougeDawg
01-29-2014, 07:36 PM
I thought lord freeze had turned the plantation into his own congregation and saved their souls from eternal damnation? What gives? And why doesn't someone call out this hypocritical piece of shit?

EAVdog
01-30-2014, 12:02 AM
It is kind of fun posting on ED. It's 100% guaranteed to troll OM fans on either the Rant/Nafoom/Sprivals et al...

Caught a whole bunch of fish on the Rant with this thread.

engie
01-30-2014, 12:39 AM
According to DS, John L Pitts inferring that this could easily turn into a pretty big deal for them...

EAVdog
01-30-2014, 12:45 AM
http://www.elitedawgs.com/asset.php?fid=348&uid=590&d=1391060568

Hmm...

(hope I did this right)

ETA Damn It's too small. Basically John Lewis Pitts is saying that the event happened at a home occupied by one or more other players whose names you'd know. Plot gets thicker because it was a big recruiting weekend.

Could be this year's Vandy Rape case. Of course nobody knows the severity of the assault. (last sentence is my writing not his)

preachermatt83
01-30-2014, 01:03 AM
Pitts about to break a major story from what I was just told. Keep your eyes peeled over the next few days. the location and the fact that it's a recruiting weekend makes is very bad for them... having said that this is much deeper than the game of football and I pray for any victims involved. What I hope comes out of this is that Freeze is finally revealed for what he really is. If anyone thinks he don't sell this party life then they are crazy.

AlSwearengen
01-30-2014, 09:25 AM
what other players live with the accused rapist? I'm sure someone here knows or could find out. I wonder if this doesn't turn into a gang bang story.

Coach34
01-30-2014, 09:26 AM
yep- it's leaking all over now this is much bigger than just Bobby Hill. #OleMissCrootin

starkvegasdawg
01-30-2014, 09:30 AM
As much as we may want something to come of this or the fact that something should come of this...deep down how much are you expecting something to come of this? For some reason, I get the feeling this is going to turn out much like that play scandal a few months ago. Everybody knew that football players were involved but they did such a good job of covering up it ended up looking like the OJ aquittal. I'm even wondering why Pitts did not name names in his story. I'm hope I am wrong and this does not get buried and swept under the rug, but I have seen them bury things there time and time again that I thought would never be possible.

ShotgunDawg
01-30-2014, 09:34 AM
yep- it's leaking all over now this is much bigger than just Bobby Hill. #OleMissCrootin

First, I want to say that our concerns should be with the victim first and not about how this impacts Ole Miss.

Secondly, you reap what you sow. OM has been playing with first for some years now by having a group orgy for a recruiting weekend. At some point, doing will catch with you.

OM fans like to point to individual players and say that they are the problem, or that Nutt was the problem, but, what they don't realize is that the culture that has been built at that school is the problem. The problem is systematic and symptomatic.

Nobody else recruits like OM, and there is a reason why. Because it's dangerous and the negative out weigh the positives.

PassInterference
01-30-2014, 09:54 AM
First, I want to say that our concerns should be with the victim first and not about how this impacts Ole Miss.

Secondly, you reap what you sow. OM has been playing with first for some years now by having a group orgy for a recruiting weekend. At some point, doing will catch with you.

OM fans like to point to individual players and say that they are the problem, or that Nutt was the problem, but, what they don't realize is that the culture that has been built at that school is the problem. The problem is systematic and symptomatic.

Nobody else recruits like OM, and there is a reason why. Because it's dangerous and the negative out weigh the positives.

Agreed.

This is Penn State on a smaller scale. We already know drug crimes have been committed and tolerated as a result of the football-above-all-else culture at Ole Miss. That culture, magnified to a larger extent, is what empowered Sandusky at Penn State. The party & football culture turns a blind eye when bad things happen. Head coach is iconified as an upstanding model for recruits and fans. Sound familiar?

Op4isabitch
01-30-2014, 09:55 AM
They have a cultural problem in Oxford. When you run a program the way that Freeze is running it you're bound to end up with issues. He claims to be a man of strong faith, yet allows and even encourages the party scene so underage recruits get to consume alcohol and act like rock stars. Now throw a bunch of skanks in the mix and a little spending cash and you've got the perfect recipe for incidents such as the one that occurred on Saturday night.

Freeze is a pathetic person in my opinion. He preaches faith and love yet he lacks the ability to demonstrate those things himself. He is about as thin skinned as any coach I can recall, look at his outburst at a fan and all of the snarky replies to reporters when he looses a game. Hugh Freeze is a modern day Snake Oil salesman! Anyone that buys his charade is deserving of a dumbass label.

Vandownbytheriver
01-30-2014, 10:01 AM
So, Jameis was just framed by some whore looking for money, but Ole Miss is breeding rapists? From what I've heard, these cases could be identical.

Barkman Turner Overdrive
01-30-2014, 10:03 AM
Pitts about to break a major story from what I was just told. Keep your eyes peeled over the next few days. the location and the fact that it's a recruiting weekend makes is very bad for them... having said that this is much deeper than the game of football and I pray for any victims involved.

Why do I feel nothing will come of this? The Bears legal network will sweep this thing clean. The only people affected will be the young lady whose life will never be the same and Bobby Hill gets forever labeled as a sexual predator.

Original48
01-30-2014, 10:14 AM
Why do I feel nothing will come of this? The Bears legal network will sweep this thing clean.
You answered your question. I pray a situation like this never arises at our university. We have proven that we are ill equipped in the slightest of NCAA inquiries (Redmond). Heaven help us if a situation arises involving something like this.

Coach34
01-30-2014, 10:17 AM
So, Jameis was just framed by some whore looking for money, but Ole Miss is breeding rapists? From what I've heard, these cases could be identical.

Winston was never charged with a crime

Hill has been

That's a big difference

slickdawg
01-30-2014, 10:20 AM
Winston was never charged with a crime

Hill has been

That's a big difference

Winston was never suspended from FSU either.

BankerDog
01-30-2014, 10:52 AM
Well this is coming together very well from what I heard this weekend while I was in Oxford.

Supposedly there was a big fight at Wallace's and the Nkemdiche's house. They were having a big recruiting party at their house when some guys showed up. This happened early in the morning Saturday.

I got this information from someone who lives just a few houses down from these guys. So could it be Hill was at Wallace's house when this happened?

ShotgunDawg
01-30-2014, 11:08 AM
It doesn't matter if anything comes from it or not because, if nothing comes from it, it further encourages the culture problems at that school to exist. If you live by the sword, you will also die by the sword.

The best thing that could happen to OM is for people to be held accountable because it would help initiate change in their culture.

CadaverDawg
01-30-2014, 11:13 AM
Is it just me, or does it sound like OM recruits just walk around Oxford with their Johnson's hanging out and women just kneel down or bend over as they walk by? It's like a town of whores and OM fans eat it up and take pride in it. "We ain't that great at sports,but our girls get slammed and screw everything with a pulse so that we can Win The Day! It's great bro! Damn, just sloshed some cough syrup on my loafers!"