PDA

View Full Version : Way too early football projections

msstate7
01-29-2014, 12:27 PM
Who you guys have as your most improved offensive player? Defensive? Overall?

I'll go justin cox on defense. I really look for him to excel at the safety position.

I'm going with d. Wilson on offense. Really think he's gonna be the big time threat outside we've been missing for a long time.

For overall, I want it to be bell, but I think it'll be cox

Goat Holder
01-29-2014, 01:06 PM
Agree on Bear Wilson on offense. I think you'll see a beast emerge.

I guess I'll go with Chris Jones on defense, he hasn't near reached his potential. I would say Nick James but he doesn't have anything to improve from, per se.

Overall, I'm going to say Dak Prescott. I think this year of experience sped up his development although we took a few lumps in the process. I always thought he'd be Tebow-like, but I figured it would be as he got older. Well, he's primed to break out completely next year. His passing should be greatly improved.

maroonmania
01-29-2014, 01:22 PM
Offense - Fred Ross. Believe he has lots of talent but wasn't quite ready last year as a true freshman.

Defense - Beni Brown. I was amazed at how much better he got from early in the year this past season to the end. Believe he will be VERY good this year.

For all our sakes though let's hope the most improved player on the team is either Bell or Sobiesk at PK!!

Pollodawg
01-29-2014, 01:32 PM
Offensive: Bear Wilson. I look for him to pick up where he left off last season and keep keep getting better.

Defensive: Redmond. He is a stud, and will show it the longer he plays.

It_Could_Happen
01-29-2014, 02:32 PM
Offense: Dak/ J-Ro
I think they are both in for a huge year.

Defense: Justin Cox

Expect him to become a beast at safety. He played out of position all year and I'm ready to see what he can do playing in the right position.

It_Could_Happen
01-29-2014, 02:32 PM
Offense: Dak/ J-Ro
I think they are both in for a huge year.

Defense: Justin Cox

Expect him to become a beast at safety. He played out of position all year and I'm ready to see what he can do playing in the right position.

J-Rob**