PDA

View Full Version : Paul Jones on OOB said Aries

Drugdog
01-29-2014, 09:36 AM
Was one of the top 10 running backs in the country. Very impressive.

thunderclap
01-29-2014, 09:43 AM
Thank God that Freeze was too tight on spots to bring him in.

Esmerelda Villalobos
01-29-2014, 09:44 AM
Was one of the top 10 running backs in the country. Very impressive.

Thank god ole miss is loaded with big power backs and didnt want him......wait

Coach34
01-29-2014, 09:49 AM
Freeze would do the worm all the way to West Point if Williams had even given him the time of day...that shit aint gonna fly in West Point

BeastMan
01-29-2014, 10:00 AM
The funny story about that is OM passed on him at camp b/c he ran a 4.8 40. Shows how bad they are at evaluation. First off, dude doesn't run a 4.8. Second, clocking a 4.8 doesn't mean you are too slow. It means you don't run a 40 well which has zero to do with game speed. I've watched his film and I know he isn't too slow. Judging the hands down best RB in ms over a bad 40 showing in shorts says it all.

EAVdog
01-29-2014, 10:04 AM
They haven't gotten the best back from MS since Deuce. Obviously there is a problem evaluating, recruiting, developing RB's in Oxford.

While we just reload at RB.

starkvegasdawg
01-29-2014, 10:42 AM
They haven't gotten the best back from MS since Deuce. Obviously there is a problem evaluating, recruiting, developing RB's in Oxford.

They seem to favor the Munchkin extras from the Wizard of Oz instead of SEC caliber running back that can put their head down and move the pile for that extra yard. Fine by me. They can have all the 165lbs RB's they want. I'm quite content with the 220lbs ones we have on roster. I guess Bucky will just keep trotting out Robert the Quiche when they need to try and pick up a 4th and 2 late in a game.

Pollodawg
01-29-2014, 11:09 AM
They seem to favor the Munchkin extras from the Wizard of Oz instead of SEC caliber running back that can put their head down and move the pile for that extra yard. Fine by me. They can have all the 165lbs RB's they want. I'm quite content with the 220lbs ones we have on roster. I guess Bucky will just keep trotting out Robert the Quiche when they need to try and pick up a 4th and 2 late in a game.

Better to throw a screen too.....**

shoeless joe
01-29-2014, 11:14 AM
Freeze would do the worm all the way to West Point if Williams had even given him the time of day...that shit aint gonna fly in West Point

Freeze was at West Point high Monday afternoon.

preachermatt83
01-29-2014, 11:17 AM
Lance Pogue said that he was the best running back he has ever seen and Lance has seen some very very good running backs

engie
01-29-2014, 11:25 AM
They are making the last push at all of our recruits -- per the norm.

justwin
01-29-2014, 11:30 AM
Mullen could do a better job using them

SDDawg
01-29-2014, 11:40 AM

We need a GIF for this comment. :)

chainedup_Dawg
01-29-2014, 12:12 PM
Aeries has had some pressure thrown at him from OM, especially with a bigwig (thinks he is anyway) OM alum here in town trying to "persuade" him. From what I understand, Aeries and his family told this guy to kiss their ass. I love it because the OM alum that was doing this is your typical, holier than thou, pretentious prick, bear fan

Original48
01-29-2014, 12:29 PM
Aeries has had some pressure thrown at him from OM, especially with a bigwig (thinks he is anyway) OM alum here in town trying to "persuade" him. From what I understand, Aeries and his family told this guy to kiss their ass. I love it because the OM alum that was doing this is your typical, holier than thou, pretentious prick, bear fan
Holier than thou...hmmm...I would guess Pastor Odom but he's in Canton.
@guy_odom: Hey Rebel Fans, please welcome our Newest Commit, Sean Rawlings from MRA...Merry Flipmas! Go Rebels and May God Bless the Ole Miss Rebels!

chainedup_Dawg
01-29-2014, 01:00 PM
Nope, this guy is in banking

Barking 13
01-29-2014, 01:12 PM
Nope, this guy is in banking

I was gonna say lawyer.. like Ross..lol