PDA

View Full Version : Rick Ray vs Marshall Henderson

BeastMan
01-28-2014, 03:35 PM
Now since more info has come out and everyone has a better grasp of the situation, it was time for me to chime in. http://3rdand57.com/rick-ray-vs-marshall-henderson/ Sometimes being last gives you the proper lens in which to view a topic from.

Drugdog
01-28-2014, 03:42 PM
Well written. However I have to believe RR made a lot of converts with his stand up to a thug. I bet the remaining 12 SEC coaches will tell him in private congrats!
Next time cover your mouth..

Coach34
01-28-2014, 04:24 PM
I'm more hardcore obviously than most, but I patiently await the news of Henderson going to jail. It's not if, but when

AROB44
01-28-2014, 05:41 PM
I'm with your, Coach. Plus...Henderson is NOT a kid....I wish people would quit referring to him as one.

maroonmania
01-28-2014, 05:48 PM
I'm more hardcore obviously than most, but I patiently await the news of Henderson going to jail. It's not if, but when

I agree, I can't seem to think of Marshall Henderson without Jesse Pinkman coming to mind.

dawgclub99
01-28-2014, 08:04 PM
Henderson is like the smart mouthed jerk we all saw in high school. He thought his shit didnt stink and that he was all world and the whole time we all knew he would end up flipping burgers or picking up trash.

BeastMan
01-28-2014, 08:13 PM
Slight high-jack: what if he played for MSU? Would there be any different feelings? He seems a little like Quay to me in terms of needing sports to stay relatively on track. Make no mistake, if we play OM again I want to beat them soundly and shut Hendo down. That said, I don't have any desire to watch him crash and burn in life. If his biggest crime is being a dickhead and partying his ass off at 23, I can't cast that stone. All I'm saying

Esmerelda Villalobos
01-28-2014, 08:17 PM
Slight high-jack: what if he played for MSU? Would there be any different feelings? He seems a little like Quay to me in terms of needing sports to stay relatively on track. Make no mistake, if we play OM again I want to beat them soundly and shut Hendo down. That said, I don't have any desire to watch him crash and burn in life. If his biggest crime is being a dickhead and partying his ass off at 23, I can't cast that stone. All I'm saying

Quay isnt playing sports and is paying his own way through college.

If marshall got kicked off mississippi, zero chance he would stay in school and pay his own way. Quay is a good dude. He just doesnt love football apparently.

DCdawg
01-28-2014, 08:31 PM
I could never wish someone's life to be ruined over drug use, but I certainly wouldn't feel bad for him if it happened. We have had players in the past who have gotten kicked off for drugs and, while I wanted them on the team, I didn't want them getting a pass more than them to get to play. Generally, it hurts the team more in the long run to keep them anyway. Even if Henderson played for MSU, I'd rather he get kicked off for his own bad decisions than further infect the team and embarrass the university - I'm not even mentioning the attitude problems.

BeastMan
01-28-2014, 08:32 PM
Quay isnt playing sports and is paying his own way through college.

If marshall got kicked off mississippi, zero chance he would stay in school and pay his own way. Quay is a good dude. He just doesnt love football apparently.

Maybe that was a bad example. How about Darren "Dapoo" Williams. I remember hating that news and wishing he could have stayed.

notsofarawaydawg
01-28-2014, 08:34 PM
Henderson is just a replica of Andy Kennedy when he played in both high school and college. He was a smart mouth arrogant jerk to everyone.

I ran the clock for high school games and we played them a lot when he was playing at Louisville. I saw first hand what an asshole he was.