PDA

View Full Version : To the poster that went to Bafoom...

Coach34
01-27-2014, 05:33 PM
and made the post about the hotel room and your wife....bravo. Nice job of stirring the WASPS up. That was funny.

(Sorry, I'm not linking that shit site over here)

scottycameron
01-27-2014, 05:46 PM
Bafoom=nafoom. What's the WASPS mean? (SPS=sixpackspeak).

MadDawg
01-27-2014, 05:49 PM
What's the WASPS mean?

White Anglo-Saxon Pussies

RougeDawg
01-27-2014, 06:11 PM
Which thread? I'm looking and only see a bunch of ignorant posts from the Triple A (Ascot Association of America).

TheRef
01-27-2014, 06:23 PM
Really? I kept seeing a bunch of posts from people going to the next CSDA (Cough Syrup Drinkers Anonymous) meeting

Coach34
01-27-2014, 06:33 PM
guys talks about being a newlywed and wants info about how he needs to share his wife for recruiting

starkvegasdawg
01-27-2014, 06:33 PM
Really? I kept seeing a bunch of posts from people going to the next CSDA (Cough Syrup Drinkers Anonymous) meeting

That was a bunch of LSU trolls on that thread. You know tsun people never admit they have a problem.

esplanade91
01-27-2014, 07:19 PM
The Ray vs AK thread is HIL-AAAARIOUS.

"Class act, bro." Because class was exactly what I think about when I think of Andy Kennedy.

Somehow it turned into a discussion about how Mullen said Roll Tide during a press conference before OMU played Bama. What they don't realize is he's getting exactly what he wants out of them by them talking about it still, which is ironic because they're also discussing how they don't care about MSU. Have the cake.

Schultzy
01-27-2014, 07:28 PM
I checked it out too. Now I see why so many of them prefer six pack over their own site. They talk about ole miss the way I used to speak of state when I was a teen. That is, when they're not talking about MSU sites opining about them. They even keep a running tab of threads mentioning them while referring to SPS and ED as "obsessed".

It's truly a dizzying intellect.