PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Game puts State at #6

messageboardsuperhero
01-27-2014, 11:02 AM
http://www.perfectgame.org/Articles/View.aspx?article=9339

And UM isn't in the top 30. Didn't see that coming.

smootness
01-27-2014, 11:06 AM
Rogers is biased, and this is proven clearly because if he has us at 6, that means it's clear we are the 6th best team in the country and if Ole Miss is outside the top 30, then you know they're really not going to be good enough to be in the top 30.

Or something like that.

bully99
01-27-2014, 11:09 AM
To me the biggest surprise is Alabama ranked in both polls.Don't think I saw that coming.. Grishams money paying dividends in Virginia.

messageboardsuperhero
01-27-2014, 11:12 AM
To me the biggest surprise is Alabama ranked in both polls.Don't think I saw that coming.. Grishams money paying dividends in Virginia.

That didn't surprise me at all- they should be the third best team in the West, IMO.

And yes, we get it. McMahon should have let Grisham's son on the team. You don't have to bring that up every time UVA is ranked high in a preseason poll.

jgunn
01-27-2014, 11:16 AM
That didn't surprise me at all- they should be the third best team in the West, IMO.

And yes, we get it. McMahon should have let Grisham's son on the team. You don't have to bring that up every time UVA is ranked high in a preseason poll.

Not to beat a dead horse, but what happened with Grisham's son?

Jacksondevildog
01-27-2014, 11:17 AM
The fact that Perfect Game (which likes Ole Miss) has them nowhere to be found is telling about the state of their team this year. Baseball America and Collegiate Baseball have them nowhere to be found as well. As much as I rip on the love that Kendall Rogers gives Ole Miss, he does an outstanding job with his coverage on that site. It's top notch and he's a guy that you must follow on twitter during baseball season.

bully99
01-27-2014, 11:23 AM
I follow Rogers and he does some good stuff, but it's mostly on the paid site.