PDA

View Full Version : What would Cohen and co. have done to Marshall Henderson

messageboardsuperhero
01-26-2014, 09:28 PM
under the same circumstances? Semi-stolen from SPS.

If Marshall Henderson came to DNF and showed his ass like he does every game, Henderson would have a 95 MPH fastball in his back before he even stepped up to the plate. I'd pay good money to see Marshall Henderson get in the box against Jonathan Holder.

TheRef
01-26-2014, 09:30 PM

If Marshall Henderson came to DNF and showed his ass like he does every game, Henderson would have a 95 MPH fastball in his back before he even stepped up to the plate. I'd pay good money to see Marshall Henderson get in the box against Jonathan Holder.

Nah...just let Wes knock him out of the basepath.

Bully13
01-26-2014, 09:39 PM
that's what I love about the purity of baseball that still lingers in its original form. you don't shine your ass unless you want to risk brain injury

Percho
01-26-2014, 09:57 PM
Cohen may throw at him in the on deck circle.

BeardoMSU
01-26-2014, 10:00 PM
Discussion Closed...

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/1780891/ripped-spine-o.gif

nsvltndog
01-26-2014, 10:29 PM
The old timers speak of an era of basketball when he would have been taken care of on the court. Me thinks Marshall wouldn't have enjoyed playing in McCarthy gym.

Todd4State
01-26-2014, 11:09 PM
Personally, I don't like to bean them or even hit them because- 1. I don't want them on base and 2. I don't want to end their career. I put that second because if I'm even thinking about hitting you, you're probably an asshole.

That said, I am all about knocking people down and brushing them back. Usually, if you do that to a guy that has the same attitude as Henderson in baseball, they typically go nuts and end up getting themselves kicked out of the game like Nyjer Morgan and Milton Bradley.

But at the end of the day, you have to do what you have to do and that's baseball. (No, really)

Bully13
01-26-2014, 11:16 PM
you know the truth Todd, at the end of the day... gotta keep that "what if" in the back of a player's head...

God I love baseball...

Bo Darville
01-27-2014, 07:29 AM
Marshall Henderson would probably do well in baseball. He would certainly be excited by the white lines.

Jack Lambert
01-27-2014, 08:55 AM

This time next year Ray will still be coaching at Miss State but Henderson will be riding around in mom’s car smoking dope with his trashy friends, unemployed, and in wait to end up in jail. He is trash and will always be trash. He has not changed one bit even after getting busted for drugs and being suspended from the team. You can’t teach stupid and he is trashy stupid.

War Machine Dawg
01-27-2014, 10:04 AM
Marshall Henderson would probably do well in baseball. He would certainly be excited by the white lines.

I see what you did there. And I literally LOL'd. Yes, I'm probably going to hell.

Barking 13
01-27-2014, 01:54 PM
I see what you did there. And I literally LOL'd. Yes, I'm probably going to hell.
same here.. I can't stand to even look at that butthead (as in Beavis and Butthead) look-a-like's face.. I have to turn away whenever they do a close up.. makes me want to shoot the TV...