PDA

View Full Version : Rick Ray has apologized to Kennedy

starkvegasdawg
01-26-2014, 04:22 PM
And slim shady for the incident yesterday. Guess he pretty much had to but would have fine if he had not.

OurState
01-26-2014, 04:23 PM
And slim shady for the incident yesterday. Guess he pretty much had to but would have fine if he had not.

The rt thing to do.

Don't stoop to the meth heads level.

bluelightstar
01-26-2014, 04:24 PM
HE obviously had to, but I have no problem with it. Marshall Henderson is a disgusting piece of work.

chef dixon
01-26-2014, 05:33 PM
The story is on the front page of ESPN. LOL.

This one little incident, which is HIGHLY subjective as to what he is even mouthing or any details of the situation for that matter, makes the front page of ESPN. Not that it really matters. No one will remember this tomorrow, just like AK punching the cab driver, Henderson doing lines upon lines of coke, or Ole Miss players yelling "******" at a school play.

Coach34
01-26-2014, 05:47 PM
It's rivalry mane

I'm not surprised he had to apologize. Shit happens, on to the next game

blacklistedbully
01-26-2014, 07:14 PM
A comment from a rebel poster:

Rick Ray vs Ole Miss this year. Dances around in the locker room after a 4 point home win when his team takes 30 more FTs and Ole Miss has no Henderson and makes a fool out of himself. A few weeks later... Ole Miss has Henderson and completely dominates his MSU squad from start to finish, winning by 19. He tells Henderson to F**k off and makes a fool out of himself.

A bulldog reply:

Let's see. Our coach takes offense at classless remarks from MH, including an alleged racial slur. YOUR coach gets drunk, uses a racial slur to describe a cabbie, "sand-n$#&&@$", gets arrested and tells the arresting cops if they don't let him go, "it'll be an international incident", and you think OUR coach is the one who looks like a fool?

gtowndawg
01-26-2014, 07:29 PM
allow me to say, it's topics like this one that makes me appreciate having a place to come without the bear trolls. This very topic on sixpack is unbearable. No pun intended.

//party on.

HereComesTheSpiral
01-26-2014, 07:32 PM
A comment from a rebel poster:

Rick Ray vs Ole Miss this year. Dances around in the locker room after a 4 point home win when his team takes 30 more FTs and Ole Miss has no Henderson and makes a fool out of himself. A few weeks later... Ole Miss has Henderson and completely dominates his MSU squad from start to finish, winning by 19. He tells Henderson to F**k off and makes a fool out of himself.

A bulldog reply:

Let's see. Our coach takes offense at classless remarks from MH, including an alleged racial slur. YOUR coach gets drunk, uses a racial slur to describe a cabbie, "sand-n$#&&@$", gets arrested and tells the arresting cops if they don't let him go, "it'll be an international incident", and you think OUR coach is the one who looks like a fool?

Best part of the cab driver incident was the cop telling him they have to deal with bengals players, theyre used to arresting famous people.

messageboardsuperhero
01-26-2014, 07:35 PM
If that guy thinks that Rick Ray dancing in the locker room after a win is considered "making a fool of himself," I wonder what he thinks of this: http://collegespun.com/sec/mississippi-sec/video-hugh-freeze-ole-miss-music-city-worm-nae-nae. I mean, dancing after winning a game is stupid, right?

And yes, between Ray and Kennedy, AK is by far the bigger clown.

http://www.mrsec.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/andy-kennedy.jpg

MadDawg
01-27-2014, 09:21 AM
The story is on the front page of ESPN. LOL.

This one little incident, which is HIGHLY subjective as to what he is even mouthing or any details of the situation for that matter, makes the front page of ESPN. Not that it really matters. No one will remember this tomorrow, just like AK punching the cab driver, Henderson doing lines upon lines of coke, or Ole Miss players yelling "******" at a school play.

Or players getting in a fight in the stands in Hawaii.

drunkernhelldawg
01-27-2014, 02:28 PM
This highlights Ray's inexperience. Hopefully, he won't be punished too serverely. Doing it once has taught him not to do it again. He's becoming a better coach every day. He deserves our full support, and if we want a good program, we better give it to him.

FlabLoser
01-27-2014, 02:38 PM
Which do you like better - Ray's "F-you" or Stans choke sign.

I'm going to have to go with Rick's choke sign because it happened during the game.

Will James
01-27-2014, 07:12 PM
Which do you like better - Ray's "F-you" or Stans choke sign.

I'm going to have to go with Rick's choke sign because it happened during the game.

+1 Because we won. This made PTI today.

coastdoglover
01-27-2014, 07:18 PM
Don't ever worry about Kennedy being upset about foul language. His own players and coaches will tell you it is pretty bad all the time