PDA

View Full Version : So glad I decided to 'grab the popcorn'

gravedigger
01-26-2014, 11:36 AM
This year than emotionally invest in the drama that is recruiting.

There have been very few stories like in previous years but the manufactured drama from yesterday was the epitome of what recruiting actually is. A non expert recruiting reporter says something insulting, a kid changes a background picture, and due to a lack of other things to debate, real football discussion is lost.

It is really a shame.

SDDawg
01-26-2014, 11:40 AM
Good advice, I should probably take it.

gravedigger
01-26-2014, 11:59 AM
I simply looked back at all the times I melted down. Writing letters to the editor of some paper in the delta over Darren Williams. Absolute waste of time. Patterson, brassel, cj, Newton. All good players. But not worth one minute of concern until Saturdays in the fall.

solodawg
01-26-2014, 12:29 PM
Yeah, I think we should all take it...Randy, were you on 247 this time last year? If so, I remember and left about the same time because of the bs from the C. J. crap..Took a permanent break and ended up here...

SDDawg
01-26-2014, 12:32 PM
solo- I was on there, it was insane and I bought into all of it and "rode the rollercoaster" every day. Thankfully we landed CJ but it's not worth it. This year I'm interested to see how we do but not nearly as bad. I'm still on the road to recovery. :)

msstate7
01-26-2014, 01:19 PM
solo- I was on there, it was insane and I bought into all of it and "rode the rollercoaster" every day. Thankfully we landed CJ but it's not worth it. This year I'm interested to see how we do but not nearly as bad. I'm still on the road to recovery. :)

Insane is the correct word. Chris jones' visit to oxford last year was hard on my health. Thank God this year is nothing like that...

BogeyGolfer
01-26-2014, 02:47 PM
Insane is the correct word. Chris jones' visit to oxford last year was hard on my health. Thank God this year is nothing like that...
The Cam Newton saga was tough on me.... We thought we had him then bam! In sweeps AU... I was pretty confident about Jones... I'm still pissed at how the Newton stuff went down...