PDA

View Full Version : Went over to check out SPS/Spirit and realized why I will not be back...

Drugdog
01-26-2014, 09:41 AM
Here is a summary:

1.What Marshall did was OK and Very cool.
2. RR defending his players is stooping to a new low and he should be fired.

Scouts Honor I am not going back C34 et al.

Long live Elitedawgs.

Crystal Balls
01-26-2014, 10:08 AM
I have not read SPS once since i joined ED. Not once.

Its not a knock on SPS, just i get what i need on ED and don't have to read the constant bitch fest. Lots of great posters on SPS but most of them post here as well. And i don't have to read the BlackBear BS posts.

ETA: Some of the no nut/sky is falling/cry babies, at the pack have started to post here as well.

C222
01-26-2014, 10:15 AM
Here is a summary:

1.What Marshall did was OK and Very cool.
2. RR defending his players is stooping to a new low and he should be fired.

Scouts Honor I am not going back C34 et al.

Long live Elitedawgs.

It's funny to me how OM fans are saying what Rick did was "wrong" and "classless" but they all support the way Henderson acts. I love RR even more now. **** Marshall Henderson.

Msujd164
01-26-2014, 10:27 AM
The crackhead acted like a crackhead acts, and the crackhead got treated like a crackhead should get treated.

Coach34
01-26-2014, 10:48 AM
The crackhead acted like a crackhead acts, and the crackhead got treated like a crackhead should get treated.

Excellent post Sir

hacker
01-26-2014, 11:09 AM
what happened with Marshall and RR anyway?

defiantdog
01-26-2014, 12:38 PM
what happened with Marshall and RR anyway?

Rick Ray SUPPOSEDLY whispered "**** you" to Marshall after the game when teams were shaking hands. I guess if he would've done that to a taxi driver it would be okay.

SDDawg
01-26-2014, 12:58 PM
Too many OMers on SPS for me to enjoy it, I glance at it once a week but don't really post much. ED and one of the recruiting boards are my two faves right now.

Yossarian
01-26-2014, 01:00 PM
I looked at Sixpack and the only posters supporting Henderson / criticizing Ray were Ole Miss posters. While I think that your post is misleading, I do like that OM posters are not allowed on ED. Have not looked at Spirit. You are probably right on that account.

Coach34
01-26-2014, 01:00 PM
Rick Ray SUPPOSEDLY whispered "**** you" to Marshall after the game when teams were shaking hands. I guess if he would've done that to a taxi driver it would be okay.

No- there is video of Ray saying **** You to Henderson when Kennedy took him out yesterday with 5 seconds left. Henderson had said something to Ray as he was leaving the court and Ray gave him his honest opinion of what he thought about it in response.

Not something Ray needs to make a habit of doing, but was quite deserved yesterday. I can only imagine what Mullen or Cohen would say to Henderson because they wouldnt have stopped at 2 words

bluelightstar
01-26-2014, 01:01 PM
edited by C34 because you never have anything positive to say. Get some positivity in your posts, and I'll stop editing.