PDA

View Full Version : Rick Ray showing Slim Shady some love

preachermatt83
01-25-2014, 10:39 PM
Henderson is the epitome of the type of player that could never play for Rick Ray.

http://makeitrainsports.com/mississippi-state-basketball/mississippi-states-head-coach-rick-ray-loses-his-temper-with-ole-miss-marshall-henderson-after-a-tough-road-loss/

Coach34
01-25-2014, 10:42 PM
" Both programs have had minor success over the last twenty years, but the biggest item up for grabs when they play is pride."

Final Four? Minor Success? Wuuuuuuuuut?

preachermatt83
01-25-2014, 10:44 PM
" Both programs have had minor success over the last twenty years, but the biggest item up for grabs when they play is pride."

Yea, I thought the same thing.. #Typical

SDDawg
01-25-2014, 10:54 PM
MIRS is a total shit show.

messageboardsuperhero
01-25-2014, 10:57 PM

What a laughable statement. For him to say that State and UM have had similar success over the last 20 years is biased at best.

We've been to a Final Four, Sweet 16, been seeded as high as a two in the NCAA Tourney, and had multiple SEC regular season and tournament championships. What the hell has UM done comparable to that?

Dawg61
01-25-2014, 11:01 PM
Haha that is awesome!!

SDDawg
01-25-2014, 11:05 PM
What a laughable statement. For him to say that State and UM have had similar success over the last 20 years is biased at best.

We've been to a Final Four, Sweet 16, been seeded as high as a two in the NCAA Tourney, and had multiple SEC regular season and tournament championships. What the hell has UM done comparable to that?

Marshall Henderson thumped his chest a bunch, was a streaky ass shooter and got pulled over with cocaine in his car. That's what they've done.

preachermatt83
01-26-2014, 12:22 AM
atleast now Henderson knows what Ray thinks about him. hahaha!

Schultzy
01-26-2014, 08:24 AM
Henderson said "get your goons off my court" and said "my %igga" to one of his teammates right in front of Coach Ray.

I'm just glad Ray didn't bull rush him.

Drugdog
01-26-2014, 09:15 AM
RR is one of US. Time for the $ guys to help him out.

In one day Rips UM 2x. First the wi fi then telling Marshall to F off. I LOVE this guy!