PDA

View Full Version : Doing less with more...

MarketingBully01
01-25-2014, 08:42 PM
I would have to say the most under achieving team in the SEC in basketball has to be LSU. Talk about a team with talent and two McDonald's All Americans and only 12-6/3-3? I would have to say they were the third most talented team in the SEC and odds are good will only make the NIT. And all they could get as a coach was Johnny Jones? Seems to me like they could have gone out and gotten someone like a Smart or Marshall. Jones hasn't really shown me that he can coach at a high level. He recruited well I guess but the guys he got were going to LSU regardless.

MarketingBully01
01-25-2014, 09:20 PM
If we can zone well against LSU at our place and get O'Bryant in early foul trouble, we might have a shot against them. They look like a terrible road team and right now most every SEC team looks like a terrible road team. Only one road team won today...

bully99
01-25-2014, 10:38 PM
That's true with about all of these hires in the west the last few years. Auburn, Alabama, Arkansas,,Lsu and now msu. The media hypes these coaches as great hires and I'm not sure there's a good coach in the whole bunch.